Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Time's a wastin' and I'm not happy with what I got for my husband for Christmas.

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:55 AM
  • 29 Replies

He'll be happy with whatever he gets, but I like to find something that really interests him.  I have a few things but nothing that has a special "pop"  any ideas?  or is it too late now to fret about it?

I looked at CDs, since he likes music, but I can't think of anything that he'd like that he doesn't already have.

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dingysfamily
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Not knowing the man personally, I'm sorry, but I can't be any help!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I picked up for my guy .... a mini tool set and a stress man (stress ball but shaped in person form).

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Thank you for the ideas.  A mini tool set makes sense. I have gotten him one of these in the past, but being mini they may have broken or been lost by now.  That's cute about the stress man. :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

I picked up for my guy .... a mini tool set and a stress man (stress ball but shaped in person form).

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Thank you, anyway. :)

Quoting dingysfamily:

Not knowing the man personally, I'm sorry, but I can't be any help!

EmeraldBirdie
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I normally get a Christmas bag and fill it up with candy & snacks that I know he likes & put a pair of novelty boxers and jammie bottoms with a Microsoft points card with it.

katiebug840204
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 2:33 PM
My hubby is getting CDs. He told me which ones he wanted so it made it easier for me!
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

He can never find his regular sized screwdriver so i thought this tool kit would be a help.

Quoting Bmat:

Thank you for the ideas.  A mini tool set makes sense. I have gotten him one of these in the past, but being mini they may have broken or been lost by now.  That's cute about the stress man. :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 4:30 PM

These are good ideas. :)  Thank you.

Quoting EmeraldBirdie:

I normally get a Christmas bag and fill it up with candy & snacks that I know he likes & put a pair of novelty boxers and jammie bottoms with a Microsoft points card with it.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this

This would make it easier.  I haven't asked him, actually.  Thank you for the good advice.

Quoting katiebug840204: My hubby is getting CDs. He told me which ones he wanted so it made it easier for me!

xtwistedxlovex
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

http://www.thinkgeek.com

They have a notice up saying today's the last day to order if you want to receive it by Christmas, so I imagine that means it isn't too late yet. There are some pretty interesting things on there, and a 'music gadgets' section.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN