My Sister's Christmas List...is ridiculous
"1. Kid Icarus Uprising for 3DS
2. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney vols 4 and up (Mangas)
3. Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney volumes (Mangas)
4. Pokemon X for 3DS
5. IPhone 4 – 4 in 1 USB Charge And Data Sync Cable
6. HDMI, USB, AV Adapter For iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (4th gen.)
7. Charging Stand With Speaker For iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Smartphone, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note.
8. The world Ends with you for DS
9. 2 more wii motes
10. Ear plugs for music
Let’s work together to avoid duplication."
Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous? She's 21. Does she really need my dad sending out a Christmas list for her? She's 21. I am all for having fun and staying young but her list makes her sound 8 years old. This list was emailed out to everyone on both sides of the family. Mind you we have tons of kids under the age of 12...and I haven't received a single email like this. I think this is silly. Oh. And she doesn't buy a single gift for anyone over the holidays.
I got her gift in advanced (who sends a list one week before Christmas). I told my dad I got her something already and it's not on the list. And my mom and dad told me I should get her a gift or two on the list too because it's rude to give someone something they don't want.
Well F that!!!
Or am I just a grinch. I don't know...