Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

OMG

Posted by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 7:57 PM
  • 9 Replies
It's amazing how alcohol does exactly what you want it to.
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 9:12 PM

No it doesnt.  It is a manipulator.

Schauseil
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Tats what yoyb think

Quoting frndlyfn:

No it doesnt.  It is a manipulator.

taKENheart
by Flovely on Dec. 21, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Is something wrong?  Are you wanting it to numb feelings or you think it will allow you to have a better night somehow?

Schauseil
by Bronze Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM
My ex, the one with the house and the money and the lawyerz, keeps screaming at me to get put and threatening to take my kidm so if a bottle of liquor and the quiet lake at the park lets me breathe for a minuyrm yea, that's exactly what I want

Quoting taKENheart:

Is something wrong?  Are you wanting it to numb feelings or you think it will allow you to have a better night somehow?

taKENheart
by Flovely on Dec. 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I'm sorry.  That sounds very stressful.  Try to enjoy your evening and I hope tomorrow you feel stronger but without a hangover because those suck. 
Keep in mind that you'll need a clear head to deal with his threats.  That's all I'm going to say about that tonight.  I wish you strength and best wishes...oh and big hugs.

Quoting Schauseil: My ex, the one with the house and the money and the lawyerz, keeps screaming at me to get put and threatening to take my kidm so if a bottle of liquor and the quiet lake at the park lets me breathe for a minuyrm yea, that's exactly what I want

Quoting taKENheart:

ayacocca
by Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Uhm ... pls tell me that you have a driver.. we don't need you getting a dui or out in the water.
taKENheart
by Flovely on Dec. 21, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Hopefully it's a lake she didn't have to drive to.  I can't imagine how much stress she's under but making it worse with an arrest won't help her situation at all.
I hope she's ok right now.

Quoting ayacocca: Uhm ... pls tell me that you have a driver.. we don't need you getting a dui or out in the water.

mommas13
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:44 AM
I agree at times it works for exactly what you want it to I hope to have a drink again someday I've been sober for more than a year and I long for a drink on the beach
Schauseil
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:34 PM
I'm fine. I wasn't alone. It was just one of those times when I needed to sit out in the rain for a bit.

Quoting taKENheart:

Hopefully it's a lake she didn't have to drive to.  I can't imagine how much stress she's under but making it worse with an arrest won't help her situation at all.
I hope she's ok right now.

Quoting ayacocca: Uhm ... pls tell me that you have a driver.. we don't need you getting a dui or out in the water.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)