Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you have a busy week coming up? (Dec 22)

Posted by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 8:57 AM
  • 62 Replies

I think I am as ready as I can be so far for Christmas. I still have a lot of cooking to do.

What does your coming week look like?

by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loveyourenemy
by Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:05 AM

very busy agh we have christmas and moving the rest of the week

Mrs.Jones2314
by Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Tomorrow my hubby starts his new job. After he gets home from work (around 6:30) we have to go to his mom's house to do gift exchange. Tuesday will be the first Christmas Eve that he has had to work in 5 years (it sucks) and when he gets home, we have to go to his granddaddys house and then just as soon as we are done there we have to go my my aunts house. Wednesday morning, Santa comes and things calm down because it will just be the four of us. Then hubby has to work Thursday and half a day Saturday.
AustinsMommy007
by Bronze Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Yes! I work all day tomorrow and I need to take sd shopping to get dd a gift then take dd shopping to get sd a gift. Ill do that either Monday or Tuesday during the day.
Tuesday I have a lot of things with the move to wrap up then Christmas at my grandmas.
Weds Christmas always busy
Thurs and fri work all day
Sat pick dh up from the airport and spend sat and Sunday doing Christmas with his family

My kids are going to be spoiled rotten to say the least lol
Mrsjohnson2014
by Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Busy Baby was due 2 days ago and possibly being induced tomorrow. If all goes well I will get to come home on Christmas day with my little girl. Also I am cramping a lot today so if it doesn't ease up then I might be going to the hospital 

kaylasmom22
by Silver Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I cant wait for Xmas to be over. Dd is sick so I will have to miss work tomorrow. And I'm off Tues and Wed so next pay check will be so bad. My niece is sick as well and we are supposed to get together at my moms for dinner Tuesday night. Ughhhhhh
katiebug840204
by Gold Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM
It looks good. Finishing some Christmas shopping today, taking the kids to see Santa, going to see a movie with my daughter. Next week is same ol same ol with Christmas stuck in the middle.
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Dec. 22, 2013 at 12:18 PM

This past week was birthday week for me, celebrated all week. Today is the day!!! Dinner with my family, this morning I am relaxing with coffee and The Real Housewives, also I have had time to dive into a great book. Tonight dinner with my family and gifts :)

I have a ribbon cutting to attend tom., Christmas Eve Service and a huge family Christmas on the 24th and Christmas with the inlaws on the 25th, and planning my husband and I's vacation :)

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Oh my!! Moving as well as Christmas!!  How will you manage? Do you have a list of what needs done?

Quoting loveyourenemy:

very busy agh we have christmas and moving the rest of the week

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Best wishes to your husband on his new job. You have such a busy time going on. ((hugs)) to you and your family.

Quoting Mrs.Jones2314: Tomorrow my hubby starts his new job. After he gets home from work (around 6:30) we have to go to his mom's house to do gift exchange. Tuesday will be the first Christmas Eve that he has had to work in 5 years (it sucks) and when he gets home, we have to go to his granddaddys house and then just as soon as we are done there we have to go my my aunts house. Wednesday morning, Santa comes and things calm down because it will just be the four of us. Then hubby has to work Thursday and half a day Saturday.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 1:47 PM

LOL about the kids. :)  Have a wonderful Christmas! Will you be doing much cooking?

Quoting AustinsMommy007: Yes! I work all day tomorrow and I need to take sd shopping to get dd a gift then take dd shopping to get sd a gift. Ill do that either Monday or Tuesday during the day.
Tuesday I have a lot of things with the move to wrap up then Christmas at my grandmas.
Weds Christmas always busy
Thurs and fri work all day
Sat pick dh up from the airport and spend sat and Sunday doing Christmas with his family

My kids are going to be spoiled rotten to say the least lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)