Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How organized are you?

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:24 PM
  • 74 Replies

Poll

Question: How organized are you?

Options:

Very .. please share

Mostly .. what does that mean?

Not at all .. how come?

Other .. please share

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 43

View Results

photo hugs041212e.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Not at all. I'm not sure why. I like things to be organized, I just don't seem to manage it. :(

LuckyLady0427
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:34 PM

mostly...my home is usually organized but when work gets busy and the hours run out in the day, the items in my house seem to run our of their assigned spots

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Were you more organized when the kids were younger?

Quoting Bmat:

Not at all. I'm not sure why. I like things to be organized, I just don't seem to manage it. :(

hugss

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:40 PM

LOL .. does that happen often?

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

mostly...my home is usually organized but when work gets busy and the hours run out in the day, the items in my house seem to run our of their assigned spots

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:41 PM

No, I never have been, even when I lived in a dorm at college. :(  My things are kind of organized, but a pile of stuff is a pile of stuff even if the stuff is all similar. :(

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Bmat:

hugss

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL .. true  .. maybe one day right?
Never too late :)

Quoting Bmat:

No, I never have been, even when I lived in a dorm at college. :(  My things are kind of organized, but a pile of stuff is a pile of stuff even if the stuff is all similar. :(

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Bmat:

LuckyLady0427
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I would say about once a week this place doesn't live up to my standards. it's usually by Monday because we are often home during the weekend and i just want to be with hubby so i always say "oh, ill do it before bed" and then monday morning comes and im like WTF?!!? It's mostly the kitchen...it just aint big enough. cant wait to move!

Quoting hugss:

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

hugss

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:44 PM

LOL .. not bad then if only once a week,
When you moving?

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

I would say about once a week this place doesn't live up to my standards. it's usually by Monday because we are often home during the weekend and i just want to be with hubby so i always say "oh, ill do it before bed" and then monday morning comes and im like WTF?!!? It's mostly the kitchen...it just aint big enough. cant wait to move!

Quoting hugss:

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

LuckyLady0427
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Hubs and i are waiting two years. We bought land in North Carolina and we designed our house. We're just waiting to pay off the land before we build. Aside from a messy home, we also hate debt!!

Quoting hugss:

When you moving?

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

hugss

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:57 PM

That's awesome!
Big congrats to you both!
Will definitely be worth the wait ;)

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

Hubs and i are waiting two years. We bought land in North Carolina and we designed our house. We're just waiting to pay off the land before we build. Aside from a messy home, we also hate debt!!

Quoting hugss:

When you moving?

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)