Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Poll

Question: How organized are you?

Options:

Very .. please share

Mostly .. what does that mean?

Not at all .. how come?

Other .. please share

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 43

View Results

photo hugs041212e.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Mostly...I have things in their spots and paperwork filed. But, throughout the day, my son likes to take toys out and scatter things around.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:46 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:29 PM

That's not so bad .. how old is he?

Quoting emtgirl885: Mostly...I have things in their spots and paperwork filed. But, throughout the day, my son likes to take toys out and scatter things around.

emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Thanks! He is 4 years old

Quoting hugss:

Quoting emtgirl885: Mostly...I have things in their spots and paperwork filed. But, throughout the day, my son likes to take toys out and scatter things around.

LuckyLady0427
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you, chickie!! :) :)

Quoting hugss:

That's awesome!
Big congrats to you both!
Will definitely be worth the wait ;)

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

Hubs and i are waiting two years. We bought land in North Carolina and we designed our house. We're just waiting to pay off the land before we build. Aside from a messy home, we also hate debt!!

Quoting hugss:

LOL .. not bad then if only once a week,
When you moving?

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

I would say about once a week this place doesn't live up to my standards. it's usually by Monday because we are often home during the weekend and i just want to be with hubby so i always say "oh, ill do it before bed" and then monday morning comes and im like WTF?!!? It's mostly the kitchen...it just aint big enough. cant wait to move!

Quoting hugss:

LOL .. does that happen often?

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

mostly...my home is usually organized but when work gets busy and the hours run out in the day, the items in my house seem to run our of their assigned spots

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Bet he is great at putting them away too
<wink>

Quoting emtgirl885: Thanks! He is 4 years old

Quoting hugss:

katiebug840204
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:53 PM
I'm very organized. I am always on time, everything in my home has a place, papers get filed immediately, clothes are separated into their special sections, I write everything down in a notebook so I will not forget anything, shoes have a home....you get the picture.

It drives my husband crazy sometimes...but for the most part he is very happy I am as organized as I am.
hugss

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:54 PM

That is great!
Have you always been organized?

Quoting katiebug840204: I'm very organized. I am always on time, everything in my home has a place, papers get filed immediately, clothes are separated into their special sections, I write everything down in a notebook so I will not forget anything, shoes have a home....you get the picture.

It drives my husband crazy sometimes...but for the most part he is very happy I am as organized as I am.

katiebug840204
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Yep I always have been an organized person! Even when I was a kid my room stayed neat and clean and organized.

Quoting hugss:

That is great!

Quoting katiebug840204: I'm very organized. I am always on time, everything in my home has a place, papers get filed immediately, clothes are separated into their special sections, I write everything down in a notebook so I will not forget anything, shoes have a home....you get the picture.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Bet your parents loved that?

Quoting katiebug840204: Yep I always have been an organized person! Even when I was a kid my room stayed neat and clean and organized.

Quoting hugss:

That is great!

hugss

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I am pretty organized :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)