Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Poll

Question: How organized are you?

Options:

Very .. please share

Mostly .. what does that mean?

Not at all .. how come?

Other .. please share

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 43

View Results

photo hugs041212e.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Replies (31-40):
hugss
by Emerald Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Nice he does .. is he organized too then?

Quoting Jaz122:
Quoting hugss:

Sounds like a good plan,Is that something you do every day?

Quoting Jaz122: The day before I tend to write down or do everything I need to do, iron clothes, set out the table for breakfast. I just feel like I need to stay ahead of my kids or else my house will turn upside down

I try do this as often as I can , I do get a bit lazy somedays but my other half will give me a hand on those days :)

hugss
by Emerald Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 7:35 PM

That's terrific!
Have you always been so organized?

Quoting Pnukey:

I'm very organized, even though it doesn't always look like it. Several bosses have commended me for my organization skills.

Pnukey
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Yes. There were a lot of people in my house growing up and if I didn't keep my stuff organized, it would disappear.

Quoting hugss:

That's terrific!

Quoting Pnukey:

I'm very organized, even though it doesn't always look like it. Several bosses have commended me for my organization skills.

nocalmegan
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM
I'm very organized. It helps to put things back where they go right away or clean up a mess as soon as its made.
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Dec. 23, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Very, cannot stand unorganization.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katiebug840204
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 7:42 PM
It was expected, unfortunately. It wasn't by my choice at all....but it stuck with me!

Quoting hugss:

Bet your parents loved that?

Quoting katiebug840204: Yep I always have been an organized person! Even when I was a kid my room stayed neat and clean and organized.

Quoting hugss:

That is great!
Have you always been organized?

Quoting katiebug840204: I'm very organized. I am always on time, everything in my home has a place, papers get filed immediately, clothes are separated into their special sections, I write everything down in a notebook so I will not forget anything, shoes have a home....you get the picture.

It drives my husband crazy sometimes...but for the most part he is very happy I am as organized as I am.

Sister_Someone
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Really depends with what.

Over the years, I've become very efficient at organizing my life and my time, primarily because I didn't have a choice. When you're attending college full-time, working full-time, AND have a toddler, organizing everything down to a minute is a life-saving skill.

Now, my stuff, not at all. I keep my workplace pristine, for one because I work in a lab and it's kind of important to keep it neat, and for two, because I think that anything less would be unprofessional, but I just don't care about the stuff I own. If it's not in my way, it's good enough. My car, and to a lesser extent my home, look like a tornado blew right through them at any given time. That's why I sometimes can't find stuff.

hugss
by Emerald Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Tough lesson but one I bet you learned quickly :)

Quoting Pnukey:

Yes. There were a lot of people in my house growing up and if I didn't keep my stuff organized, it would disappear.

Quoting hugss:

That's terrific!

Quoting Pnukey:

hugss
by Emerald Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:16 PM

That's true it does help that way :)

Quoting nocalmegan: I'm very organized. It helps to put things back where they go right away or clean up a mess as soon as its made.

hugss
by Emerald Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Always been like that?

Quoting lapcounter: Very, cannot stand unorganization.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)