Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Poll

Question: How organized are you?

Options:

Very .. please share

Mostly .. what does that mean?

Not at all .. how come?

Other .. please share

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 43

View Results

photo hugs041212e.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Replies (41-50):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

It's good it did though :)

Quoting katiebug840204: It was expected, unfortunately. It wasn't by my choice at all....but it stuck with me!

Quoting hugss:

Bet your parents loved that?

Quoting katiebug840204: Yep I always have been an organized person! Even when I was a kid my room stayed neat and clean and organized.

Quoting hugss:

That is great!
Have you always been organized?

Quoting katiebug840204: I'm very organized. I am always on time, everything in my home has a place, papers get filed immediately, clothes are separated into their special sections, I write everything down in a notebook so I will not forget anything, shoes have a home....you get the picture.

It drives my husband crazy sometimes...but for the most part he is very happy I am as organized as I am.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:19 PM

I can understand when like you say one is so busy,
As well as with work ..
Surprised to hear not at your home though ..

Quoting Sister_Someone:

Really depends with what.

Over the years, I've become very efficient at organizing my life and my time, primarily because I didn't have a choice. When you're attending college full-time, working full-time, AND have a toddler, organizing everything down to a minute is a life-saving skill.

Now, my stuff, not at all. I keep my workplace pristine, for one because I work in a lab and it's kind of important to keep it neat, and for two, because I think that anything less would be unprofessional, but I just don't care about the stuff I own. If it's not in my way, it's good enough. My car, and to a lesser extent my home, look like a tornado blew right through them at any given time. That's why I sometimes can't find stuff.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Not at all....

I'm horrible at it, lol.

KMomTo4Boys
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I think i'm pretty organized 

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Yes, but more so as an adult.

Quoting hugss:

Always been like that?

Quoting lapcounter: Very, cannot stand unorganization.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sister_Someone
by Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I guess burn-out's got something to say in that conversation. It's exhausting enough to juggle work, life, and everything in between, that I just don't have any energy left to care where I put my stuff. The way I choose to look at it is, well, it's stuff. It's not like it's going anywhere. If I just put it wherever, chances are that's exactly where I'm going to find it an hour from now, or a month from now.

Quoting hugss:

I can understand when like you say one is so busy,
As well as with work ..
Surprised to hear not at your home though ..

Quoting Sister_Someone:

Really depends with what.

Over the years, I've become very efficient at organizing my life and my time, primarily because I didn't have a choice. When you're attending college full-time, working full-time, AND have a toddler, organizing everything down to a minute is a life-saving skill.

Now, my stuff, not at all. I keep my workplace pristine, for one because I work in a lab and it's kind of important to keep it neat, and for two, because I think that anything less would be unprofessional, but I just don't care about the stuff I own. If it's not in my way, it's good enough. My car, and to a lesser extent my home, look like a tornado blew right through them at any given time. That's why I sometimes can't find stuff.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:15 PM

LOL . .does it bother you?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Not at all....

I'm horrible at it, lol.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Glad you are ;)

Quoting KMomTo4Boys:

I think i'm pretty organized 

hugss

by Ruby Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Something you can now pass on :)

Quoting lapcounter: Yes, but more so as an adult.

Quoting hugss:

Always been like that?

Quoting lapcounter: Very, cannot stand unorganization.

Its.me.Sam.
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:17 PM

i dnt know lol.
i know i was messy as a teen.  but it seems like the older i get the less 'stuff' i can stand cluttering up my life lol.  i feel at ease and relaxed when there isnt much stuff and there is a lot of space.  i love CLEAN. lol.  airy and bright. 

Quoting hugss:

Good for you!
Have you always been so organized?

Quoting Its.me.Sam.:

VERY VERY.
i do not like clutter at all so i dont have a lot of "stuff" (no unnecessary decor - like knick-knacks and stuff).  so it is very organized.  and i like space..open floor.
if it is unnecessary i dont buy it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)