Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Help!

Posted by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:19 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

The problem with her is she has a very bad cough. At first it was a dry cough then the next day it got worst! she threw up because she was scared. I did take her to the doctor but they hardly check her because shes was crying the whole time. so they gave her medicine. It did work but like 2 hours later she starts to cough Her dad has asthma and allergies. My mom says she could have asthma (im bad at spelling im so sorry im very tired lol) anyways but is it true she could have it?

Should i go back to the doctor and have her check out again? i went 12-23-13 which was yesturday. i dont know wat to do... anyone have this problem before?

by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:39 AM

How old is your daughter?  Have you tried any at home remedies like a steamy bathroom, elevating her pillow, drinking tea w/ lemon, etc?

SissyAnn141
by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:40 AM

CALL THEM, and tell them "YOU FEELSOMETHING IS WRONG".

SissyAnn141
by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

How old is your daughter?  Have you tried any at home remedies like a steamy bathroom, elevating her pillow, drinking tea w/ lemon, etc?

I also put a couple of books under the top of my sons bed,

to raise him up.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 24, 2013 at 5:31 AM

How old is she?

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:07 AM

She could have asthma, yes, or it's just a cold or allergies making her cough. If you're concerned about her possibly having asthma, take her back to the doctor and mention that to them so they can recommend asthma and allergy testing for her.

Jenn3194
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Shes 2 yrs old and i took her and they said it just allergies and they gave me some bromfed for her cough and few days later  shes ok she hasnt woke up in the middle of the night coughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)