Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Merry Christmas Eve, ladies :)

We're going to my parents for Christmas dinner tonight, and even though I have protested from day 1......it looks like my kids will be opening gifts tonight (I don't like it because they're going to have to go to bed as soon as we get home and they're going to fight me to stay up and play with new things).

We bought my boys Disney Infinity characters and power disks. I was going to tell them that I bought those because Uncle Stanley said we could borrow Caleb's game some, as long as we had accessories for it, so they wouldn't be confused when they got the accessories for a game they didn't have. BUT, my brother bought them the game, so they'll be getting that tonight (and they'll be sad because they won't have more things than what it comes with..lol).

My dad bought them tablets...all THREE of them, yeah...even my 15 month old (I tried to get him to get her a LeapPad2 or LeapPad Ultra instead, but he just got her a regular tablet). But they're all going to love them the most of anything they get, I bet.

And my grandma got cases to put them in. They have stylus pens in their stockings, so now they won't wonder WHY they got them, lol.

I'm pretty excited about one of my Dirty Santa gifts too. I'm going to fight for it so I get to keep it (I would have just bought myself one, but there was only one left in the whole store, lol.)....It's a Charlie Brown tree!

And tonight when we get home...hot chocolate, cookies, and new PJS for the kids...and we'll watch a Christmas movie.

Any one else have exciting plans for today?

by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Replies (31-40):
RUSureUKnowMe
by Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Dh just left for work. I have to finish cleaning and pack some more stuff (moving on monday ughhh) gunna do the xmas eve box with the boys and hopefully they will go to sleep early because I have a billion presents to wrap and a bottle of wine to drink lol
emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Merry Christmas Eve!

Have a fun time!!
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 24, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Awe..lol. Enjoy the wine!

Quoting RUSureUKnowMe: Dh just left for work. I have to finish cleaning and pack some more stuff (moving on monday ughhh) gunna do the xmas eve box with the boys and hopefully they will go to sleep early because I have a billion presents to wrap and a bottle of wine to drink lol

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 24, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

It was a blast! My kids are good and asleep so I'm about to put out their Santa haul and eat some chocolate :) 

Quoting emtgirl885: Merry Christmas Eve!

Have a fun time!!

RUSureUKnowMe
by Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 11:30 PM
And its 11:29pm and the kids are still awake still but some wine is gone.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting RUSureUKnowMe: Dh just left for work. I have to finish cleaning and pack some more stuff (moving on monday ughhh) gunna do the xmas eve box with the boys and hopefully they will go to sleep early because I have a billion presents to wrap and a bottle of wine to drink lol

emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 7:00 AM
So awesome!!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

It was a blast! My kids are good and asleep so I'm about to put out their Santa haul and eat some chocolate :) 

Quoting emtgirl885: Merry Christmas Eve!

Have a fun time!!

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:52 AM

I got to eat some chocolates in complete peace because all kids and DH were snoring...lol.

Quoting RUSureUKnowMe: And its 11:29pm and the kids are still awake still but some wine is gone.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

RUSureUKnowMe
by Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Dh ended up confining the 4 year old to the bedroom and I wrapped in the living room. I drank the rest of my wine and ate half a bag of reeses trees. By the time I got to bed my 4 year old was hysterically crying because he wanted to sleep in the living room so he wouldnt miss santa. Its 930 and hes still sleeping lol

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I got to eat some chocolates in complete peace because all kids and DH were snoring...lol.

Quoting RUSureUKnowMe: And its 11:29pm and the kids are still awake still but some wine is gone.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Dec. 25, 2013 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

We are going out to eat & that is about it.

armywifey1983
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sitting here in the dark until DH decides to wake up. I think later, we're having a Skype date with his niece and nephew, and I'm attempting to organize another Skype date with my parents.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)