Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Did you get good gifts from your family?

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:59 AM
  • 36 Replies

My husband surprised me with jewelry after we'd originally picked out a few gifts for me together, the kids got me B&N giftcards so I can load up my Nook, and my parents and FIL sent giftcards so we can go out to dinner.

What did you get from your family?

by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rain2Rinse
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM
My mil gave dh and I a $500 gift card to lowes. So sweet! Dh gave me my camera back in November, but he wanted me to be able to open gifts, so he got me a pair of boots, and the Harry potter collection. :).

Mil got me some other things, like monogrammed towels, kitchen stuff, and a comfy sweater. Haven't been to my parents, yet, but they are usually pretty right on with my gifts. Fil and step-mil thought our gifts would be here by Christmas but they didn't make it.

Merry Christmas!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Dec. 25, 2013 at 3:56 PM
My grandma gave me $50. My husband got me a kindle fire hdx, some chocolates, a jar of brownie box and a cookie skillet. My sister got me some driving gloves that I've been needing.
Sunshine257
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 3:58 PM
I am not going into the whole list. What I really wanted I got a bathrobe slippers and a coffee cup : )
Holycropmom
by Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 3:59 PM
I got a homemade paracord keychain from my oldest daughter, new metal bar stools for my kitchen from my youngest daughter & hubby, a Plush red & white throw from my son.
Not too bad at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WillVon
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Nothing. I got nothing. But dd got legos.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lazycamper
by Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Don't know. Family Christmas were all canceled on account of crap hitting the fan in central Maine. Lol
NDADanceMom
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 4:54 PM

we had a baby a month ago so DH gave me a diamond and topaz (nov birthstone) neclace in honor of the baby.  I got a spa day from my sister and a box of godiva chocolates from my brother.  My dad gave me a $500 visa gift card and my mom gave me a coach purse.  My inlaws gave me supplies to make a scrapbook for the baby and an offer of help LOL.  My MIL is a scrap book lady, im not so crafty. 

cshepard
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:05 PM
I got an electric blanket, another fuzzy blanket, Marshall's and joAnns gc, $125, a food processor, a framed pic if my precious new niece, some jewelry, leggings, scarf, wax warmer. My family's awesome!
Sunshine2plus2
by Sunshine on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Justin boots, bras and panties, new wedding ring, flowers, candles, bath and body, Paula Dean pots and pans, Zales diamond necklace, camis, lotion.

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Dec. 25, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Diamond necklace, Coach boots, Scentsy stuff, gift cards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN