Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

stoptherain

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 9:37 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Is this where I introduce myself? My, "Children" are men. Really, I have TWO son's, ages 27 and 24, (plus the one I married)I sew some of my own clothes, dance, travel, write whenever and where ever I can, want to get paid for it eventually. Semi-retired. My oldest son is an editor and my youngest son is at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, NV. I have been married three (3) times. Two out of three cheated, the current one is old, but still likes to umm, ride, hopefully just me...hope I am not posting this in the wrong place. I'm sure I will find out. Haven't read others posting(s) just wanted to get this done. I'm 56, and not too TECH savvy. Thanks for your time.
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RKL10
by Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 9:39 PM
What kind of dance do you do. ??
taKENheart
by Flovely on Dec. 25, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Hello and welcome to CM ;)
All of our kids are adults now too.  My youngest graduated this past May.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas ;)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Wherebouts do you live?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting stoptherain: Is this where I introduce myself? My, "Children" are men. Really, I have TWO son's, ages 27 and 24, (plus the one I married)I sew some of my own clothes, dance, travel, write whenever and where ever I can, want to get paid for it eventually. Semi-retired. My oldest son is an editor and my youngest son is at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, NV. I have been married three (3) times. Two out of three cheated, the current one is old, but still likes to umm, ride, hopefully just me...hope I am not posting this in the wrong place. I'm sure I will find out. Haven't read others posting(s) just wanted to get this done. I'm 56, and not too TECH savvy. Thanks for your time.

mizhoward
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Welcome to CM!
RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:35 AM

hello.

great post.

i enjoyed it.

i know a group you may enjoy.

Pm me or click on the link below.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/7446

RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:36 AM

welcome to cafemom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)