Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Dd and her bunny!

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:16 PM
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this

Omg my dd is so over the moon with her bunny it's so darn cute! We wrapped a box with a picture if her bunny in it.and put it in the tree that said "can't wait to meet you.make sure you pick out. Good name for me" so when he opened it she was a little confused.so we told her that was her bunny and we could pick her up in a few weeks while she was opening it my husbands went up and got her bunny and came down and say down.dd didn't notice for a few seconds and then she was like "my bunny my bunny" all freaking out.it was so funny.she named her trixie and she is such a sweet little thing is loves snuggling with dd its so funny.here are a few picsDd was reading to her and she just stayed  there.it was to cute

by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:38 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Aww so very sweet & cute ;)

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Omg my dd is so over the moon with her bunny it's so darn cute! We wrapped a box with a picture if her bunny in it.and put it in the tree that said "can't wait to meet you.make sure you pick out. Good name for me" so when he opened it she was a little confused.so we told her that was her bunny and we could pick her up in a few weeks while she was opening it my husbands went up and got her bunny and came down and say down.dd didn't notice for a few seconds and then she was like "my bunny my bunny" all freaking out.it was so funny.she named her trixie and she is such a sweet little thing is loves snuggling with dd its so funny.here are a few picsDd was reading to her and she just stayed  there.it was to cute

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Awwwwwww!!!!!!!  These are too cute!!  Pretty bunny, and beautiful little girl. :)

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Aww soo cute, thanks for sharing

Mommy2-3181
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:15 PM

She was a little scared of her yesterday till she get use to picking her up and the best way to home her.now the bunny just sits with her and let's her hold her its so cute.i can't wait to buy another one

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I am glad to see she knows how to hold a bunny gently.  I have seen many children accidently squeeze their bunny  LOl.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

She was a little scared of her yesterday till she get use to picking her up and the best way to home her.now the bunny just sits with her and let's her hold her its so cute.i can't wait to buy another one

Mommy2-3181
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Haha my husband showed her.at first she was holding her tight enough and she kept jumping away so we told she she has to hold nice and firm yet gently .she picked it up pretty quick 

Quoting frndlyfn:

I am glad to see she knows how to hold a bunny gently.  I have seen many children accidently squeeze their bunny  LOl.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:38 AM

So cute!

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:42 AM

How adorable!

jashley5
by New Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
How sweet, we got our kids a rabbit also.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)