Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

possible implantation?? help!

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 11:33 PM
  • 3 Replies
My AF was due 12/20....I'm usually very regular! Well on the 17 I had light spotting for an hour or so, then nothing. Next day the same. Nothing on the 19 and the 20th I had one light spot after intercourse. Nothing since! So now I'm 6 days late and no period and negative hpt! I've been feeling crampy and nauseous and have a headache this past whole week My cramps are not painful, just achey...but sometimes its more of a pinching on my left side into my back and down to my pelvis. I got a tubal ligation done 3 years ago...the metal clamps. They're only 97% effective but surely I'm not pregnant right?! I'm starting to really worry. Anyone else experience this? am I testing too early? Could I have an ectopic and it not give a positive result?! Anyone help? I don't have insurance to go to my Dr but I'm starting to worry!
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SandraJ088
by Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Bump
needadvice1983
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Sorry but you should probably see a doctor if you are still getting a negative after another week. It could be that you are stressed and its causing a delay, but your symptoms do sound like you might possibly be pregnant.
pinkfairy0206
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:24 AM
There's really no way for us to tell:(gotta go to Dr. Maybe they can work out a payment
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)