Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I can't lay on my belly!

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 1:56 AM
  • 5 Replies
After having unprotected sex in September, I am realizing now I may possibly be pregnant even after taking plan b!!! I took two HPT a couple weeks after and got negative, now I am showing signs. Will be taking another test and calling gyno. But, I cannot lay on my stomach anymore! Have any of you ladies experienced this? When I lay on my stomach, pressure below my belly button builds and is just very very uncomfortable. Would discomfort like this show up this early?!
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Ah...Have you not had a period since September? If your LMP was September, you'd be around 15 to 17 weeks, right? So, yeah, you'd have symptoms, because that's not really "early", three more weeks and it's "half". o_O Could just be gas, or could be a uterus. Dunno. Best of luck.

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Have you had a period since? If not, I'd say the chances are pretty high that you are pregnant. Good luck.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I'd talk to a gyno, for sure. It could be any number of things, but you want to rule out the obvious one first.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I never experienced pressure when laying on my prego belly. It sounds like gas, but you should really have a blood test done to be absolutely positive.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

barielle
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I've had "periods" they've been just very lite and hardly lasting three days when normally they're 6 days.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)