Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Favorite Toys

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:46 PM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do your kids have any?

My boys love the tablets they got for Christmas. And their 3DS and games and stuff they've gotten since last Christmas.

My daughter LOVES Little People stuff. And her dolls and stroller.

Here she is with her Little People (it's what she's doing now)....

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:20 PM

She is so cute!!!  My boys always liked anything to do with cars.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 27, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Thank you!

My boys used to.

Well, technically, they still do, because every game they've downloaded on their tablets are racing games, lol.

Quoting Bmat:

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!!!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Thank you!

My boys used to.

Well, technically, they still do, because every game they've downloaded on their tablets are racing games, lol.

Quoting Bmat:

emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:30 PM
She is so cute! Looks like she is having a fun time!!

My son likes cars, trains, sports, his scooter, his Nintendo 3ds, ninja turtle toys, art stuff.
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Mine love their scooters too. We got them new ones from Santa, lol 

We don't have a good place to ride bikes, so when I buy them a bike, it goes to my parents. Scooters for home :)

Quoting emtgirl885: She is so cute! Looks like she is having a fun time!!

My son likes cars, trains, sports, his scooter, his Nintendo 3ds, ninja turtle toys, art stuff.

xtwistedxlovex
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:38 PM

DS loves marble runs. Last year he got a large Quercetti run for Christmas and there was a booklet in it that showed a marble elevator, which he - of course - immediately decided he had to have. He got it for Christmas this year, and it's compatible with the first run so now he can build big contraptions. He also has a huge marble collection (not compatible with the run) and a ton of dominoes that he plays with practically every day.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:40 PM

My boys loved their marble run until they got careless with the pieces and they got lost.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

DS loves marble runs. Last year he got a large Quercetti run for Christmas and there was a booklet in it that showed a marble elevator, which he - of course - immediately decided he had to have. He got it for Christmas this year, and it's compatible with the first run so now he can build big contraptions. He also has a huge marble collection (not compatible with the run) and a ton of dominoes that he plays with practically every day.

xtwistedxlovex
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:45 PM

That's too bad :( DS has done well keeping his together. Quercetti includes extra pieces in case any go missing or are broken, which is helpful, but he's only misplaced a few - and that might not be entirely his fault since we moved in September and have to remodel his room before he has anywhere to put his toys. They're probably in his "closet" (no hanging rod, just a single shelf halfway up...what in the world?) with a ton of other stuff that I haphazardly shoved in there so I had space to work.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

My boys loved their marble run until they got careless with the pieces and they got lost.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I hope you find them! Mine have a habit of leaving the house with pocket fulls of stuff. So it gets taken to other peoples houses and things. They've finally learned that I'm really NOT going to replace things and have stopped.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

That's too bad :( DS has done well keeping his together. Quercetti includes extra pieces in case any go missing or are broken, which is helpful, but he's only misplaced a few - and that might not be entirely his fault since we moved in September and have to remodel his room before he has anywhere to put his toys. They're probably in his "closet" (no hanging rod, just a single shelf halfway up...what in the world?) with a ton of other stuff that I haphazardly shoved in there so I had space to work.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

cali_angel_girl
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:54 PM

She's adorable :) my dd  loves playing with matchbox cars and her new chuggington trains (she likes girly stuff to though) and my ds loves anything my dd is playing with at the moment lol.  

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)