Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I would want to know.Wouldn't you?

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:24 PM
  • 80 Replies

One of the 8 year olds that live in our neighborhood got a paint ball gun for Christmas. Which in and of itself is not a problem-

The problems started when *Josiah started shooting paint balls at EVERYTHING. By everything I mean : Cars,houses,windows,scooters..etc.Any and everything that can be found outside now has paint ball paint on it.

There is a younger guy on our block that owns a big,black jeep.This jeep now has yellow paint dripped down the side and a pretty,little dent. Tommy (next door neighbor guy) went to Josiah's house to ask Josiah's mom to please tell Josiah to "Stop shooting at other people's stuff."

Well,Amber cussed at him.Said she doesn't understand why everyone is always picking on Josiah.She also said that this is a free country and Josiah can do "Anything he DAMN WELL pleases!!"

OMG-What is wrong with parents now a days? If one of my kids was walking around shooting at everything he saw I would want someone to complain.....That way I could discipline him,right? (Oh,she thinks that people pick on Josiah because he is always doing this type of stuff.He's a brat.)

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CaliBeachBabies
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:26 PM
10 moms liked this
Well, Amber would be paying for damages on anything I owned. Smh!
Stupid people.
And if my car was damaged? Oh hell no!
And if you hit my kid? Amber would be eating said paintball gun.
Fuck you Amber!
lesalmi
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:28 PM
9 moms liked this
Police report
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:40 PM
3 moms liked this

Police report for destruction of property.  Mom needs to set up a target course in their own backyard for the child to aim at.   I would be highly upset and my guy would probably go after the child himself to discipline.  We do not need any dents in our belongings.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:10 PM

BUMP!

atmsmom2011
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:11 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd be calling the cops
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ausomezombie2.0
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:12 PM
2 moms liked this

ugh ya he needs someplace safe away from property of others and people to shoot....and discipline...

mandee1503
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:26 PM
4 moms liked this

The cops would have been involved after the first shot went off. Ridculous! 

echoishername
by Misty on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I've let my 7 year old use my paintball guns. We set up targets. I wouldn't dream of just handing it to her to run free. She also wouldn't do that crap. Call the police.
TatyBear
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow ....call the police.

Mine use ours on targets in the yard or empty field beside our house.
Cherish77
by Cherish on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:43 PM
4 moms liked this

Dang, I don't even allow my kids to aim nerf guns at people, walls I don't care, but people are off limits.  what a witch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)