Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Scared . Long post (tmi)

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 4:29 PM
  • 20 Replies
So I already have 3 boys I didn't want anymore neither did my husband. I've been begging him to get sipped . Well he agrees but he doesn't have the money well he has had money but he decides to used it on other things. Well, Tuesday night we were having fun and the condom broke. I looked on my phone to see where I was on my cycle it said I should have ovulated the day before. Well I woke up and had discharge as if I was ovulating . Hubby went out to get plan b pill so I take that . Now my back hurts and boobs are sore. ( great) I'm scared to death I can't handle another kid. I really dont want to get cut open again either .I've also been reading stories about plan b not working. I told him he needs to get sipped with income tax because I'm not having sex with him until he does. Well he is fighting because he wants to go to Disney world using the money.
I'm just scared and angry thanks for reading.
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
romab1126
by Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry? Ps. I think your sore boobs mean ur period may start soon. You know.. pms. Its way to early to have pregnancy symptoms. Good luck.
Patience909
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 4:33 PM
That's what I hoping it is.
DallasCowboys81
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Good luck. :/
Patience909
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Thanks.
jetta1127
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I find it amazing how men take no
responsibility for so many things and for
some reason we let them.

I agree that it is way too soon to
start feeling any symptoms of pregnancy
Patience909
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Thank you 

CTC7122006
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 9:36 AM

It's probably your period. However, plan B pill only works to prevent conception. If you are already pregnant, it won't do anything. But I agree, it's too soon for pregnancy symptons

Rain2Rinse
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it is a bit too soon to feel pregnancy symptoms. You may just be so stressed out that you are giving yourself phantom symptoms.

You seem to feel very strongly about not having anymore babies. Have you considered taking more control of your fertility and body? Do you take any kind of birth control? That way you aren't just relying on him to wear a condom. If all else fails... Stop having sex until you guys are on the same page.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Patience909
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Yea I hope I'm just stressing. We agreed since I have had 3 c sections that he would get sipped. I guess just because we agree doesn't mean he thinks important . I can't really handle birth controls pills makes me crazy .

Quoting Rain2Rinse: I think it is a bit too soon to feel pregnancy symptoms. You may just be so stressed out that you are giving yourself phantom symptoms.

You seem to feel very strongly about not having anymore babies. Have you considered taking more control of your fertility and body? Do you take any kind of birth control? That way you aren't just relying on him to wear a condom. If all else fails... Stop having sex until you guys are on the same page.
LaDulceVida
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
She took Plan B the day after the sex, theres no way she got pregnant the next day.

Quoting CTC7122006:

It's probably your period. However, plan B pill only works to prevent conception. If you are already pregnant, it won't do anything. But I agree, it's too soon for pregnancy symptons

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)