Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's CHAT! 1/2

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:45 AM
  • 216 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How are you doing?  Did you make any New Years Resolutions?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

happy new year

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.   

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Good morning ladies!!!

justbereal
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Tired. Just took down the tree and cleaned. Resolutions ? Ugh I hate bc I never stick to them. But I did say I would
Loose atleast 30 pounds
Try and not be as cranky (lol )
And def not let people take advantage of me anymore.
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Good morning!  How are you doing today?  Is it snowy where you are?

Quoting ScrChk23:

Good morning ladies!!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I still need to take my tree down too, I keep putting it off, but I think today will have to be the day.

Those are good resolutions!

Quoting justbereal: Tired. Just took down the tree and cleaned. Resolutions ? Ugh I hate bc I never stick to them. But I did say I would
Loose atleast 30 pounds
Try and not be as cranky (lol )
And def not let people take advantage of me anymore.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning ladies!

It's such a bright sunny morning here, probably brighter because of all of the snow that fell yesterday.  I love when it's so sparkly like it has little jewels buried in it.  

My kids are being lazy today, but I think I'll have to put a stop to that since they go back to school on Monday.  They're going to be so tired come Monday morning if I keep letting them sleep late.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:26 AM
2 moms liked this

HI!

I'm working on getting rid of another load of kids clothes...lol. Between my boys and my daughter, I've got 7 big trash bags and more to go through. It all goes to my friend for her son and youngest daughter and what she doesn't want, gets donated elsewhere :)

Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:27 AM
5 moms liked this

I took a pregnancy test at 1 a.m. and it was positive. (: Not much else has made its way into my mind today.

yfagnano
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Hi! i'm new here

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:28 AM

I'm going to get mine back in their routine tonight.

I have to do some missed work with my oldest and my youngest had a packet of math problems he was supposed to get done that disappeared out of his back pack (surprise)...I'm willing to be he tossed them in the trash.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Good morning ladies!

It's such a bright sunny morning here, probably brighter because of all of the snow that fell yesterday.  I love when it's so sparkly like it has little jewels buried in it.  

My kids are being lazy today, but I think I'll have to put a stop to that since they go back to school on Monday.  They're going to be so tired come Monday morning if I keep letting them sleep late.

inspired1
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:30 AM
2 moms liked this

I am not a resolution maker...too many disappointments.  I now try to make a simple change each day, whether it is swapping a soda for a glass of water or saying no to a fast food meal and eating something I keep on hand in my desk at work that is a healthier choice, i.e. oatmeal.  I choose to take the stairs occasionally when the option presents itself versus taking the elevator.  I try to make these simple changes each day.  No declarations or promises I cannot keep.  Typically one good habit seems to inspire another.  Blessings and peace to all!  C

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN