Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Should I be concerned?

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM
  • 12 Replies
Husband re added an old friend on fb. Long story short I don't like her (for a good reason) she pretty much told him to ditch me and move to Alaska with her back when we were dating. Anyway they were friends for a while, husband liked her for a long time but she never showed any Interest until I came in the picture and told him how I am not comfortable with her. So he decided to cut her off for good anyway until he readded her today which makes me wonder
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MizzDoubtful3
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:38 PM

I would talk to him about her and see what his thoughts were? Just be straight and honest with him and let him know where you satnd and your thoughts on this. hope this is some help and everything works out for you.

Krizzle01
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Will do. I am 20 weeks pregnant and already have a lot on my plate lol

Quoting MizzDoubtful3:

I would talk to him about her and see what his thoughts were? Just be straight and honest with him and let him know where you satnd and your thoughts on this. hope this is some help and everything works out for you.

Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I'd have to ask him to unfriend her. I know that my SO has his exes on his FB, so I refuse to be friends with him on there. :/

10_10_10
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
How rude!

Quoting Walraven543:

my neighbor's aunt makes $60 an hour on the computer. She has been out of a job for 5 months but last month her check was $16142 just working on the computer for a few hours.

linked here.... W­W­W.­J­O­B­S­7­9.­C­O­M

Supervane
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:34 AM
Just be like why is this tramp on your friendslist again...???
Joanie364
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I would talk to him and explain your view on his friendship and why it makes you uncomfortable. My DH has one of his ex wives on his fb. She doesn't live close and she knows he is married. As long as she stays far away I don't care if they touch base every now and then. I have met some of the other girls he has dated but they don't bother with us. Gook luck, maybe it's nothing to worry about. You trust him?

Krizzle01
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:19 PM
We talked yesterday and got his input. Apparently she added him. I guess now she's married with a kid. Like you said as long as she stays away I'm cool. I do trust him so yea it shouldn't be a problem.

Quoting Joanie364:

I would talk to him and explain your view on his friendship and why it makes you uncomfortable. My DH has one of his ex wives on his fb. She doesn't live close and she knows he is married. As long as she stays far away I don't care if they touch base every now and then. I have met some of the other girls he has dated but they don't bother with us. Gook luck, maybe it's nothing to worry about. You trust him?

Krizzle01
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Haha It was something like that. He said she added him and hasn't really said any word. Maybe she's just spying on him or something lol

Quoting Supervane: Just be like why is this tramp on your friendslist again...???
Krizzle01
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Right now she doesn't seem to be a problem so ill let it be. If she does get in my way then hell will break loose. I just think its weird to have your exes on your FB so I do understand why you don't wanna be friends with him on there.

Quoting Serabeth06:

I'd have to ask him to unfriend her. I know that my SO has his exes on his FB, so I refuse to be friends with him on there. :/

Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:17 PM

You just have to make sure you let him know what you're comfortable with. I made it known to my SO that I don't appreciate him having his exes on his FB, but haven't pushed the issue to the point where I ask him to unfriend them, I just refuse to be on his FB with them. The only time I bring it up is when he gets mad at me for talking to the one male friend who's not a member of my family who's on my FB, who I've known for 12 years and doesn't even live in this country. Yeaaaah, he's really more of a threat than your ex. >.> Blah.

Quoting Krizzle01: Right now she doesn't seem to be a problem so ill let it be. If she does get in my way then hell will break loose. I just think its weird to have your exes on your FB so I do understand why you don't wanna be friends with him on there.

Quoting Serabeth06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)