Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Deep cleaning anyone?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:28 AM
  • 4 Replies
K I want to deep clean/ organize my house as fast as I can any tips?
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RKL10
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:33 AM
What works for me is do one thing at a time such as if your doing your bedroom do like an item at a time pull everything out of the nightstand drawers and then make three piles keep throw away or donate and then put everything in whichever pile you could also make a fourth pile like belongs in a different room if you need to. And then do the same process for everything closet cabinets it's pretty quick if you don't have a lot. If your looking to change how things are in your closet like the layout of something that for me I just move stuff around until I like it

Good luck
Andylund
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you

Quoting RKL10: What works for me is do one thing at a time such as if your doing your bedroom do like an item at a time pull everything out of the nightstand drawers and then make three piles keep throw away or donate and then put everything in whichever pile you could also make a fourth pile like belongs in a different room if you need to. And then do the same process for everything closet cabinets it's pretty quick if you don't have a lot. If your looking to change how things are in your closet like the layout of something that for me I just move stuff around until I like it

Good luck
ballerina18
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Clean top to bottom. Room by room. That's how I do it.

RKL10
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Welcome!!

Quoting Andylund: Thank you

Quoting RKL10: What works for me is do one thing at a time such as if your doing your bedroom do like an item at a time pull everything out of the nightstand drawers and then make three piles keep throw away or donate and then put everything in whichever pile you could also make a fourth pile like belongs in a different room if you need to. And then do the same process for everything closet cabinets it's pretty quick if you don't have a lot. If your looking to change how things are in your closet like the layout of something that for me I just move stuff around until I like it

Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)