• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my wonderful fiance do you have anyone special in your life

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM
  • 8 Replies

i am very blessed to have my fiance my soon to be husband in our babys life.were excited to have our new addition to the family if its a girl Esme meaning to love will be her name and a boy Bailey Gilbert :) my fiance has been cooking me meals and making me tea and telling me to rest he is there for me through this pregnancy and i cant thank him enough for being there for me,does anyone else have someone special helping them through there pregnancy doesnt have to be a husband it could be anyone that has been there for you through the pregnancy. i also got to thank my mother in law she been helping me as well 

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
withsecond
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband was amazing as was my mother.
shadow101
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:43 PM

i wish my mom was here to see me i havent seen her in 3 years almost i sure miss her

Quoting withsecond: My husband was amazing as was my mother.

withsecond
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Aw, why haven't you seen her?

Quoting shadow101:

i wish my mom was here to see me i havent seen her in 3 years almost i sure miss her

bubble_guts
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:44 PM
You guys look alike.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow101
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:48 PM

we get that alot for some reason probably because of our glasses and hair

Quoting bubble_guts: You guys look alike.

shadow101
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:50 PM

my mom lives in washington and i am now going to be in texas i used to see her once a year her and my dad are divorced,i hardly see her due to that she has done drugs and hasnt been doing well she has been trying to be clean and take care of herself,i love her dearly i hardly hear from her to since she doesnt have her own phone as well

Quoting withsecond: Aw, why haven't you seen her?

Quoting shadow101:

withsecond
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Oh that sucks. I understand the drug addiction, it runs rampant through my family.

Quoting shadow101:

my mom lives in washington and i am now going to be in texas i used to see her once a year her and my dad are divorced,i hardly see her due to that she has done drugs and hasnt been doing well she has been trying to be clean and take care of herself,i love her dearly i hardly hear from her to since she doesnt have her own phone as well

Quoting shadow101:

shadow101
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

my mom is the only one in my family who does drugs she did the heavy stuff and i almost lost her once,i worry but i understand shes a adult and the choices she makes is up to her,i gave her credit for trying she quit for a few months and i was proud of her

Quoting withsecond: Oh that sucks. I understand the drug addiction, it runs rampant through my family.

Quoting shadow101:

Quoting shadow101:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)