Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There is nothing more pure than the heart of a child.

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:06 PM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

Around a year ago my Dd then age 5 decided she wanted to donate her hair to Locks Of Love. Today she did just that. She wanted all 14inches taken off but we went with 10inches so her hair was not to short.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
meagan0716
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Mobile Photo

meagan0716
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Mobile Photo

meagan0716
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I forgot to mention that I am so proud of her
dingysfamily
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:39 PM

She's a sweetheart.  My dd has done that a few times.

ditsyjo
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:46 AM

oh I can see why you would be proud of her. and you're right kids have the most generous hearts... my little guy ( also 6) saw the angel tree in the store back in nov and when I told him what it was for he just walked around and around it staring at it  with tear welling up in his eyes and then he said " mommy can we please do one... I don't want anybody to not get Christmas"

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:00 AM

DD did that when she was 5 as well.  She got her hair cut about 12 inches up to the hair line in back.  She has done the same inverted bob since then and loves the easy maintenance.

livingfree08
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Love it!!!!!

My baby boy had me crying Christmas Eve. (Age 5) As we were saying bedtime prayers, I had said, "Lord, please keep all of our family and friends happy, healthy, and safe." and my little ds chimes in, "and Lord, please let the bad guys have a good Christmas tomorrow too. You know, sometimes the bad guys just need someone to be nice to them." After prayers, he asked me why I was crying, I told him that I am so in love with his heart, that it makes mommy cry happy tears!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)