Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i know hes not playing baseball

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:26 PM
  • 2 Replies

Earlier this year I saw a bike in the bike rack at the library it had two aluminum bats strapped to the cross bars.I thought to myself dedicated kid on his way to practice paused at library to get a drink or something.Recently i saw the bike again this time it had 3 bats chained to it.Later i saw a man in his 20`s riding it.He was swerving all around and riding diagonally through a 4 way intersection.I feel he should be reported to the cops.WHy does he need bats ? Makes me uncomfortable.

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:32 PM

That's weird, but hard to say it's criminal. You could swing by the sheriff's office and let them know that you were uncomfortable with this suspicious character riding around in intersections with bats, get them to look into it.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I agree with this ;)

Quoting Serabeth06:

That's weird, but hard to say it's criminal. You could swing by the sheriff's office and let them know that you were uncomfortable with this suspicious character riding around in intersections with bats, get them to look into it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN