Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are you doing this weekend?  Anything fun & exciting?
How's your weather there?
Have a great weekend & let us know what's going on :)

photo hugs_snowman.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:13 PM
Replies (91-100):
hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group. :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Does sound like fun,
How far is that from you?
Have a great time :)

Quoting amylovesnick07: Today my DH and I are going to Wisconsin. Tomorrow we are going to the 49ers/Packers wildcard playoff game. It's going to be super cold but it's still going to be fun. :)

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Thank you :) I'm hoping I don't freeze lol. The high for the game is 1 degree and the temp will drop. It's a 5 hour drive to Green Bay. We are in Minnesota so not too far. What are your plans for the weekend?

Quoting hugss:

Does sound like fun,

Quoting amylovesnick07: Today my DH and I are going to Wisconsin. Tomorrow we are going to the 49ers/Packers wildcard playoff game. It's going to be super cold but it's still going to be fun. :)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Long drive,
Dress in layers <wink>

hanging out at home .. getting snow tonight & then more cold temps ;(
Let us know how your team does & how you do too :)

Quoting amylovesnick07: Thank you :) I'm hoping I don't freeze lol. The high for the game is 1 degree and the temp will drop. It's a 5 hour drive to Green Bay. We are in Minnesota so not too far. What are your plans for the weekend?

Quoting hugss:

Does sound like fun,

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:58 AM
My team is the Broncos. But my hubby is a huge packers fan. This is his late Christmas present from me and the kiddos :) I will be wearing 30 layers of clothes lol. If you don't hear from me on Monday that means I froze to death lol. Hope you enjoy the snow. Hope you all stay warm.

Quoting hugss:

Long drive,
Dress in layers <wink>

Quoting amylovesnick07: Thank you :) I'm hoping I don't freeze lol. The high for the game is 1 degree and the temp will drop. It's a 5 hour drive to Green Bay. We are in Minnesota so not too far. What are your plans for the weekend?

Quoting hugss:

Does sound like fun,

hugss

by Emerald Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 12:03 PM

LOL on the 30 layers <wink>
OK then such a nice gift.
Have fun & can't wait to hear all about it :)

Quoting amylovesnick07: My team is the Broncos. But my hubby is a huge packers fan. This is his late Christmas present from me and the kiddos :) I will be wearing 30 layers of clothes lol. If you don't hear from me on Monday that means I froze to death lol. Hope you enjoy the snow. Hope you all stay warm.

Quoting hugss:

Long drive,
Dress in layers

Quoting hugss:

Does sound like fun,

theresaphilly
by Theresa on Jan. 4, 2014 at 12:07 PM

We just got home from three days of skiing, taking down holiday decorations, rearranging my house back to normal and other than that I am just staying home and relaxing. 

hugss

by Emerald Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Sounds great!  Where did you go for skiing?
Have a nice weekend ;)

Quoting theresaphilly:

We just got home from three days of skiing, taking down holiday decorations, rearranging my house back to normal and other than that I am just staying home and relaxing. 

m.garcia21
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Awsome:-)

Quoting hugss:

I will stay in for sure & play in my group ;)

Quoting m.garcia21: Oh im sorry :-( but at least you could stay in and watch movies

Quoting hugss:

Too cold with snow on the way tomorrow evening :(|
Then colder :(

Quoting m.garcia21: Lol. I will try. Hows the weather where youre at ?

Quoting hugss:

Stay warm :)

Quoting m.garcia21: Like in the 30's and thank you :-)

Quoting hugss:

How cold?
Hope you have a nice weekend as well ;)

Quoting m.garcia21: Its cold but idk what were doing this weekend besides grocery shopping. Hope everyone has a nice weekend

waytomanykids10
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 4:34 PM

We are on the mend, it is more just an energy zapper now. I feel fine, I just get tired easily. The kids are doing well now, they are bouncing off the wall this morning like they were never sick, lol dang kids :) We just all sound terrible now, gotta love coughs that won't go away.

Quoting hugss:

Hope you all feel better soon :)

Quoting waytomanykids10:

My never gets sick husband is here and so is his sister. She said she needed something to do besides sit at home all day waiting for people to call her for job interviews.

Quoting hugss:

Oh no sorry to hear this :(
Who will be taking care of you & the sick kids?
Feel better & hope they do as well ;)

Quoting waytomanykids10:

Well we have shipped off 6 of our 9 kids to stay with aunts and uncles. I am sick and 3 of the kids are sick so I am pretty sure we are staying home. I'm to blasted tired to go anywhere.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 4:37 PM

LOL on the kids .. of course,
Glad you're all doing better ;)

Quoting waytomanykids10:

We are on the mend, it is more just an energy zapper now. I feel fine, I just get tired easily. The kids are doing well now, they are bouncing off the wall this morning like they were never sick, lol dang kids :) We just all sound terrible now, gotta love coughs that won't go away.

Quoting hugss:

Hope you all feel better soon :)

Quoting waytomanykids10:

My never gets sick husband is here and so is his sister. She said she needed something to do besides sit at home all day waiting for people to call her for job interviews.

Quoting hugss:

Oh no sorry to hear this :(
Who will be taking care of you & the sick kids?
Feel better & hope they do as well ;)

Quoting waytomanykids10:

Well we have shipped off 6 of our 9 kids to stay with aunts and uncles. I am sick and 3 of the kids are sick so I am pretty sure we are staying home. I'm to blasted tired to go anywhere.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN