Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I just need a friend...

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:03 PM
  • 24 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm Kachiri I live in California and I'm a single teen mom with a 1 year old son. His father has been in and out and stringing me along the way as well as our son. I feel like everyone judges that I still love him and want him to be around because I think he can change but secretly know he never will. He's immature, demanding, rude and over  confident and doesn't help any way with our child just sees him when he pleases. I dont know what to do anymore and it tearing me apart. Thisis my son Zander.

by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
20mommy14
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Sorry about your situation hun. Your son is adorable btw. I'm not a teen mom, but I am young -22 next week. I have been in a relationship where I hoped the guy would change but knew he wouldn't. All I can say is keep your head up and be the best mommy you can be for tthat little boy, regardless of the kind of guy his dad is. I'm here if you want to talk about anything though :-)
ayacocca
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:18 PM
3 moms liked this
Welcome girl.
do this & you can't go wrong: put all focus on your handsome baby.. any thought that u have towards his dad channel it towards him, and things will begin to get better.
Own4ever
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Your son is so cute! People will always judge you, thats never going to change. You just keep focusing on you, and your son. My advice would be, not to waste your time on anyone who doesn't fully care about you and your child. It only hurts you in the long run.

1LovelyAngel
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:23 PM

you'll get tired, btw your son is soo handsome and he has a nice name

Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Hi and welcome, feel free to send me a friend request.

sweetsavannah10
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Welcome and so sorry about your situation. I think you need to sit down and have a chat with him, lay everything out on the table. I'm savannah and 25

your ds is adorable! my 3 yo dd is about as big as he is! Lol
Feel free to contract me if you ever need to chat :)
ZandersMommy14
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you all 

preemiemom45
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! I'm around if you need to talk and just want a "pen pal", feel free to message me!

Hang in there. Your son is a good looking young man! I agree with an earlier post; put all your focus in his son, not his father, and you'll both be happier for it! :-
MockingJay
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Your baby is so cute! What are your hopes and dreams for him, your baby? What do you want his upbringining to look like, and what sort of person do you want him to be?  

ZandersMommy14
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:35 PM
2 moms liked this

I want him to go after every dream he has and live his life to the fullest and just be happy and successful and not let his father ever bring him down I just want Zander to be happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)