Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

baby daddy help wanted.

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:34 PM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this
My boyfriend has a baby by me (she will be here soon) and a baby by someone else. But he lives with her at his family's house. In two different bed rooms. And I live with my mom. He always tells me he wants to live with me but has not tried to even find a place of his own. What should I do?.
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moo_point
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Well that's odd. I honestly wouldn't of because involved with him if heis ex was still living with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaelismomie
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:38 PM
But she lives there because she has no where to go. He doesnt want his kid out on the street

Quoting Moo_point: Well that's odd. I honestly wouldn't of because involved with him if heis ex was still living with him.
withsecond
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:40 PM
O.o
Moo_point
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Then he should take physical custody of his daughter until the mom can find a place of his own. How long has she been living there? It doesn't take long to save up money to get her own place.

Quoting kaelismomie: But she lives there because she has no where to go. He doesnt want his kid out on the street

Quoting Moo_point: Well that's odd. I honestly wouldn't of because involved with him if heis ex was still living with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:41 PM

smh

Amybelle
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:42 PM
2 moms liked this

and you believe that??? 

Quoting kaelismomie: But she lives there because she has no where to go. He doesnt want his kid out on the street

beautifulrockyy
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Yeah if he's not making an effort for you, but has his ex actually living with him (which is making an effort for her & their child) then I'd have to say you messed up with this one girl. The whole situation sounds like a headache. But good luck though!
Malayahsmom06
by Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 2:10 PM
He is either trying to be a good person so that she has somewhere to live (which will not change until she gets a job and a place, which will most likely be no time soon). Or he is not that into you. Have you ever been around his family? How often is he with you? Does he have a job, go to your doctors appts? I'm not trying to be mean, just honest.
chiquis
by Diamond Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh how I missed cm.
Disneymom18
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 6:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Don't be naive. Probably the nicest thing I could come up with right now..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)