Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hi! I'm a busy mom who loves to share with other busy mom. Glad to be here!

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:30 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi all you great Moms! I am excited to be here and to get to connect with so many other moms. There really isn't anything greater to me than that. "Being a mom to my two completely opposite kids.

My son is 14 and my daughter is 9. They are the light of my life, but at the same time can make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

It's surely challenging raising a boy and girl with such a big age difference. They are complete opposites and both demand my attention.

Well I hope to learn and share with you all.

BusyMomCoach

by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Hottmomma607
Monday!
Yesterday at 12:50 PM
by Trica on Jan. 4, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Welcome to the group! What do you look forward to in the new year?
BusyMomCoach
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:19 PM

I look forward to a healthy and happy year. We can't put a price tag on that! Wishing you all the same!

"Busy Moms" Health Coach

www.vibrancewithin.com

alliweben
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Hi and welcome from another busy mom!   I have a daughter who is 12 and one who will be 9 in a few days.  Same gender, still very different in many ways!  I know exactly what you mean about "light" and "hair" LOL!!  I think you'll find a large groups of sisters here!

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:30 AM

My two are totally opposite, too - one is a bubbly, vibrantly-dressed social butterfly while the other is a withdrawn, Gothic-dressed wallflower, lol. My two are close in age, though, 13 and 14, which presents challenges as well.

I'll be VERY glad when they go back to school next week after the long Christmas break. When do yours go back?

Reina13
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Hi and welcome.

I had a big age difference in my kids too. The oldest is off to college now and the younger home. It seems like when I finished all the many activities with the older, we are starting again with the younger. 

BusyMomCoach
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. There is just something so comfortable being around other moms. I have never met any of you and I feel so welcome.

Wewereback to school last Thursday but snow today so they have already called it off for mon. Yikes! we will be going all summer. 

Thanks again for your comments and the warm welcome.

"Busy Moms" Health Coach

www.vibrancewithin.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)