Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hi mommies!

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 4:23 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi everyone! My name is Jordy, I'm 24 years old and I have a 3 year old son named carter. I grew up in rockport, tx but just recently moved near laredo, tx because my fiancé was stationed there as a game warden. We live on a ranch that is 30 miles away from civilization, so I've definitely had a hard time making any friends. My only friends it seems, is my fiancé and son. I travel home to rockport a lot because I miss my family so much. I get home sick very easily. I am currently enrolled at WGU, and should be receiving my bachelors degree in marketing by December of
2014. If anyone is in my neck of the woods, I would love to get together!
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hesmyking_alex
by Member on Jan. 6, 2014 at 4:30 PM
Welcome my name is Asia im 23 and I live in Calabasas Ca I have a 6 month old named Alex. Hope you find someone who lives closer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Jordy,
How pretty you are!  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Jpicton:

Mobile Photo

Hi everyone! My name is Jordy, I'm 24 years old and I have a 3 year old son named carter. I grew up in rockport, tx but just recently moved near laredo, tx because my fiancé was stationed there as a game warden. We live on a ranch that is 30 miles away from civilization, so I've definitely had a hard time making any friends. My only friends it seems, is my fiancé and son. I travel home to rockport a lot because I miss my family so much. I get home sick very easily. I am currently enrolled at WGU, and should be receiving my bachelors degree in marketing by December of
2014. If anyone is in my neck of the woods, I would love to get together!

Jpicton
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Aw, thank you! And thanks for reaching out :)

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:38 AM
Hi n welcome I'm Angel happy married to my hubby wayne and we live in jax fl and we had 2 boys Tyler 11 yr olds and Jacob 2 yrs old..once again welcome.
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Hi Jordy! Welcome to CafeMom! Nice to meet you! Love the photo!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)