Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

sad

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:26 PM
  • 16 Replies
No apparent reason. Today I am just sad. :( crying at everything no clue why, just.sad. :(
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:29 PM

hugs

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:32 PM
Thanks....

Quoting MandaMom23:

hugs

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:34 PM

you're welcome.  its no fun to go through the day feeling sad.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Thanks....

Quoting MandaMom23:

hugs

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:39 PM
Its been a long time since ive been this way. Dont help i dont feel good and i have 3 kids home still that dont go back to school till tomorrow. Hubby is at work. Plus i miss my family. I just wish it was Easter already so i can be home seeing them. *sigh* sorry didnt mean to lay it out there.

Quoting MandaMom23:

Quoting MandaMom23:

hugs

Deannie1258
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
When I started going into menopause I cried at the drop of a hat lol didn't know why but much better now. Big hugs hope that you feel better soon. Hugs and smiles Deannie
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:40 PM

aww sounds like you are stressed and need a break.  its tough going through the holidays and then having to deal with the kids still being home.  You need sometime for yourself to catch your breath.  I'm hear to listen if needed

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Its been a long time since ive been this way. Dont help i dont feel good and i have 3 kids home still that dont go back to school till tomorrow. Hubby is at work. Plus i miss my family. I just wish it was Easter already so i can be home seeing them. *sigh* sorry didnt mean to lay it out there.

Quoting MandaMom23:

Quoting MandaMom23:

hugs

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:43 PM
I am stressed. I have no idea what a break is. I constantly have my kiddos aside of school. That is my me time as my hubby puts it. He says i get a break daily when they are in school. Umm yea ok.

Quoting MandaMom23:

aww sounds like you are stressed and need a break.  its tough going through the holidays and then having to deal with the kids still being home.  You need sometime for yourself to catch your breath.  I'm hear to listen if needed

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Its been a long time since ive been this way. Dont help i dont feel good and i have 3 kids home still that dont go back to school till tomorrow. Hubby is at work. Plus i miss my family. I just wish it was Easter already so i can be home seeing them. *sigh* sorry didnt mean to lay it out there.

Quoting MandaMom23:

Quoting MandaMom23:

hugs

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:44 PM

uggh thats not fair.  school time is when all the other things get done, it is definitely not a break

Quoting DallasCowboys81: I am stressed. I have no idea what a break is. I constantly have my kiddos aside of school. That is my me time as my hubby puts it. He says i get a break daily when they are in school. Umm yea ok.

Quoting MandaMom23:

Quoting MandaMom23:

Quoting MandaMom23:

hugs

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:48 PM
My thoughts exactly!! :(

Quoting MandaMom23:

uggh thats not fair.  school time is when all the other things get done, it is definitely not a break

Quoting DallasCowboys81: I am stressed. I have no idea what a break is. I constantly have my kiddos aside of school. That is my me time as my hubby puts it. He says i get a break daily when they are in school. Umm yea ok.

Quoting MandaMom23:

Quoting MandaMom23:

Quoting MandaMom23:

hugs

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 1:53 PM

hang in there!  is your husband too stubborn to understand your point of view?

Quoting DallasCowboys81: My thoughts exactly!! :(

Quoting MandaMom23:

Quoting MandaMom23:

Quoting MandaMom23:

Quoting MandaMom23:

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)