Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you get pregnant with being on birth control the pill

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:14 AM
  • 24 Replies
I got blamed for getting pregnant and accused of not taking my Birth control I know it's true because it happen to me but I would like to hear others opinions ...
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
korra2013
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Yes you can. The only thing that is 100% is abstaining or not having sex
justbereal
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:20 AM
Absolutely
Kaylakaye
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks to you both !!!
lovinmykiddo07
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:31 AM
Yes!! When my bff found out she was pregnant she was in shock. She was on the pill ( same pill ) every day at the same time for 6 years. And out of nowhere little Alex came!
justbereal
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Antibiotics totally mess w birthcontrol if you were on one. Otherwise it def isn't full proof. I hold my breath bc my kids are 17&14. Lol I would die if mine failed me. Lol
Kaylakaye
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:36 AM
See !!! I knew I wasn't crazy! this baby I'm pregnant with now talked crap about me to his friends and said I got him stuck tried to trap him !!!! All because he said I didn't take my birth control just a frustrating situation ....

Quoting lovinmykiddo07: Yes!! When my bff found out she was pregnant she was in shock. She was on the pill ( same pill ) every day at the same time for 6 years. And out of nowhere little Alex came!
Kaylakaye
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:37 AM
I wasn't on any ! At all

Quoting justbereal: Antibiotics totally mess w birthcontrol if you were on one. Otherwise it def isn't full proof. I hold my breath bc my kids are 17&14. Lol I would die if mine failed me. Lol
justbereal
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Things happen. Whomever accused you needs to research and realize that bc is not always effective sweetie.

Quoting Kaylakaye: I wasn't on any ! At all

Quoting justbereal: Antibiotics totally mess w birthcontrol if you were on one. Otherwise it def isn't full proof. I hold my breath bc my kids are 17&14. Lol I would die if mine failed me. Lol
Kaylakaye
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:43 AM
The dad is accusing me he wants me to abort as well sighs it's just a messed up situation ... And I told him plenty of times it's not 100% no birth control is I thought but I told him I didn't force him to lay down with me ... And your right !!!

Quoting justbereal: Things happen. Whomever accused you needs to research and realize that bc is not always effective sweetie.

Quoting Kaylakaye: I wasn't on any ! At all

VarelaClan
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Yes. A few factors I know of that can make it more likely are: missing a day, not taking at the same time every day, taking antibiotics, and being overweight. I'm sure there probably some other factors too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)