Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

approx 2 months but no sign of baby ? :(

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:41 AM
  • 12 Replies

Hello i am new here. I am from Australia. I just was wanted to know if anyone has the same thing happen to them. 

I am a mum of 2 boys. 3 days ago i found out i was pregnant. I have done my blood test but get my results tomorrow. Anywho today i went for an ultrasound. My doctor thinks i am roughly 2 months and i have a bump but when we did the ultrasound there was no sign of a baby. He didnt say it was a empty sack he just told me there is no sign of baby there. I am confused i have been cramping for a few weeks and missed my period. I have done 4 pregnancy test which all say postive. 

I am trying to stay postive even tho i did concieve in november. You would think bean would show up on the screen. I dont know what happens next or what it means. I saw both my boys at 7 weeks and i do have a tilted uterus which i heard it makes it hard to see. 

I have no bleeding just constant cramps and bigger boobs. Can someone give me some advice never had this happen and i am so paranoid :(thank you in advance  

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:33 AM

BUMP!

MixedCooke
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Our docs wouldn't even schedule an appointment until at least 8 wks
LilLadyLadybug
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:35 AM
toopicky429
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:39 AM
Did your doctor do a transvaginal ultrasound or abdominal? If the US was transvaginal then I would be concerned about possible ectopic pregnancy. If it was abdominal then I wouldn't worry yet. I had an ectopic a couple years ago, my hcg levels were appropriate until I was 7 weeks. Good luck!
momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:49 AM

When I was pg with my son I started heavily bleeding and they said I lost my ds.But my counts went up and he is now a 16 year old boy.They need to run more tests on you

steffascope
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:54 AM

yeah i dont like this doctor very much we have just moved into the area i will change doctors soon because he doesnt seem to have a clue lol

Quoting MixedCooke: Our docs wouldn't even schedule an appointment until at least 8 wks

luchmommy
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:55 AM

What did they say is the next plan?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

steffascope
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:59 AM

no tranvaginal one today ;( because i had my sons there because i had no one to mind them lol so would of be a bit strange. He did say he would want to do that because he can see better but he thought i best wait a couple of weeks or come back when the boys were looked after. So maybe when i get my blood results back they will book me in for another u/sound he did say to come back straight after i get them.. im so confused lmao thank you !

Quoting toopicky429: Did your doctor do a transvaginal ultrasound or abdominal? If the US was transvaginal then I would be concerned about possible ectopic pregnancy. If it was abdominal then I wouldn't worry yet. I had an ectopic a couple years ago, my hcg levels were appropriate until I was 7 weeks. Good luck!

RADmomma
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:59 AM
My dr won't see anyone until 10 weeks because otherwise it's just too early.

How many weeks do you think you are according to your last period?

Was the ultrasound abdominal or vaginal?

Wait & see what ur blood test says!!
steffascope
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:02 AM

they said i have to get my blood results and if my hcg(?) levels are 2000 or more to go and get another ultrasound and his hoping that bean is just to small to see he will do a travaginal one. If the blood test said i am below my hcg levels they are going to run more test :(

Quoting luchmommy:

What did they say is the next plan?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)