Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Who does your child look more like?

Posted by   + Show Post

You?  Her dad?  Maybe grandma or grandpa?

Who does your child look more like?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:49 PM

I think they look more like you, I bet they have your same smile!

Quoting kayandjsmom:

I have trouble with this. I think dd and ds look just alike but I don't know which parent they look more like.

mo3giOH
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

My oldest looks like me. My other two look like DH.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:51 PM

Isn't that funny?

My kids look both like me and like their dads.  It's really weird too because you can definitely tell they are all mine, but my older son also looks so much like his dad it's scary!  My daughter looks more like me than she does her dad and my youngest looks more like dad than like me.  The younger 2 have the same dad.

My nieces, the older 2 look like a combo of my brother and his wife.  The youngest looks exactly like my mom at her age!

Quoting monkeydavis05:

she looks more like my husband right now .... she actually looks more like my nephew than either one of us lol

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:52 PM

He sure is!  They have the same nose!

Quoting mamideethan:

My son is a Mini-Me of my husband.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

My middle and youngest look like me.

My oldest looks like my dad.

They're young, 7, 5 and 1...so that will change a few more times, but that's where it stands right now, lol.

monkeydavis05
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:05 PM

DNA is crazy! she looked just like me initially, but the older she gets she looks more like hubby. (she's only 16 months though)

my nephew is 15 now, and she looks like him, but you could easily swap his baby pics for her now, and never know the difference, smh

oh and i like ur screen name! lol

Quoting amonkeymom:

Isn't that funny?

My kids look both like me and like their dads.  It's really weird too because you can definitely tell they are all mine, but my older son also looks so much like his dad it's scary!  My daughter looks more like me than she does her dad and my youngest looks more like dad than like me.  The younger 2 have the same dad.

My nieces, the older 2 look like a combo of my brother and his wife.  The youngest looks exactly like my mom at her age!

Quoting monkeydavis05:

she looks more like my husband right now .... she actually looks more like my nephew than either one of us lol

katiebug840204
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:08 PM
My boys look like their dad and my daughter looks like me.
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!

My mom says that about one of my cousins and myself, that had we been the same age we would have been mistaken for twins when we were little.  My brother and one of my other cousins looked just like eachother as teenagers, except that my brother has dark hair and olive skin and my cousin is blond and fair.  

Quoting monkeydavis05:

DNA is crazy! she looked just like me initially, but the older she gets she looks more like hubby. (she's only 16 months though)

my nephew is 15 now, and she looks like him, but you could easily swap his baby pics for her now, and never know the difference, smh

oh and i like ur screen name! lol

Quoting amonkeymom:

Isn't that funny?

Quoting monkeydavis05:

nocalmegan
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:31 PM
My younger dd got her daddy's pretty blue eyes too! And his nose I think

Quoting amonkeymom:

You're right!  Wow!  Your older daughter definitely has your eyes and your younger daughter has daddy's cheeks. :)

Quoting nocalmegan:

Mobile Photo

withsecond
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
My oldest and youngest look like me, my middle son looks like his dad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)