Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Who does your child look more like?

Posted by   + Show Post

You?  Her dad?  Maybe grandma or grandpa?

Who does your child look more like?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Replies (31-40):
risaspieces
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:40 PM
Both boys look just like dh. The only difference they have is their eye color, ds1 had blue eyes until he was 4 ( the only obvious trait he had from me), they're now like a honey brown. Ds2 has had brown eyes since birth, they're really dark brown though now.
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:40 PM

LOL - My ex's grandmother insists that my kids look like her late husband... she says they have his nose, his chin, etc.  All three of my kids clearly have my same cleft chin and my youngest has a nose like my mom's side of the family.  My daughter has my nose.

Quoting dawnrothbaum:

My youngest ds looks just like my dh. My older ds looks more like I didas a child. For many years people asked if my dss were twins. Depends on who you ask though. My FIL's girlfriend insists my dss look like my FIL and his brother.

happymother_2
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Mobile Photo

melaniecerise
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:42 PM

My son looks more like my husband. My daughter is a little me, but has my husband's curls

rmfanfgljf
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:45 PM

I'm not sure who they all look like, I have been told that my oldest dd (in the dark blue) and my ds look just like their daddy, and my middle baby looks like me, but I think they have an awesome mixture.

m.garcia21
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:46 PM
They both look like you and they are precious

Quoting kayandjsmom:

I have trouble with this. I think dd and ds look just alike but I don't know which parent they look more like.

m.garcia21
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:51 PM
They look just like him except the one on the right kinda does look like you a little...nonetheless they are precious cuties.

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

I'm not sure who they all look like, I have been told that my oldest dd (in the dark blue) and my ds look just like their daddy, and my middle baby looks like me, but I think they have an awesome mixture.

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:05 PM

you tell me... I think my older 2 are all daddy and the 3 year old got some from me... to soon to tell with the baby.

Mandy_yanna13
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:09 PM
Thank you that was taken when she was 2 she is 4 now.

Quoting amonkeymom:

She does resemble you quite a bit.  She's beautiful!

Quoting Mandy_yanna13:

I think that she looks like me but with her father's hair color and attitude.

ana.rivera9812
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Exactly lyk his dad !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN