Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Who does your child look more like?

Posted by   + Show Post

You?  Her dad?  Maybe grandma or grandpa?

Who does your child look more like?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Replies (41-50):
kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:12 PM

Thank you.

Quoting m.garcia21: They both look like you and they are precious

Quoting kayandjsmom:

I have trouble with this. I think dd and ds look just alike but I don't know which parent they look more like.

m.garcia21
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Youre welcome. If you dont mind me asking are you hispanic?

Quoting kayandjsmom:

Thank you.

Quoting kayandjsmom:

I have trouble with this. I think dd and ds look just alike but I don't know which parent they look more like.

jaxons_mama
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:20 PM
I think both mine look just like daddy. But his family thinks my baby girl looks like me. To me they look just like daddy.
kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:23 PM

I don't mind at all. No, as far as I know I'm German, Irish, Native American (not sure on specifics) and could be more. I'm not exactly sure exactly what my biological father is besides German and Native. I'm just pretty sure he's not hispanic. 

Quoting m.garcia21: Youre welcome. If you dont mind me asking are you hispanic?

Quoting kayandjsmom:

Thank you.

Quoting kayandjsmom:

djenesis81
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:26 PM

My daughter looks a lot like her dad and my son looks a lot like how my brother looked as a child.  Once we showed a picture of my brother to my son and he swore it was himself, lol.  My daughter is half mexican and I'm pale, she looks like her dad, complexion, facial features, and characteristics so she looks nothing like me.  We like to joke that she looks like she's adopted.  We'll even have people joke about it or look at us in disbelief that she's my child.

m.garcia21
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:28 PM
Oh ok you are very preety i tought you were maybe mixed . I have a friend who is half white half mexican she is also very preety. Is your dh hispanic?

Quoting kayandjsmom:

I don't mind at all. No, as far as I know I'm German, Irish, Native American (not sure on specifics) and could be more. I'm not exactly sure exactly what my biological father is besides German and Native. I'm just pretty sure he's not hispanic. 

Quoting m.garcia21: Youre welcome. If you dont mind me asking are you hispanic?

Quoting kayandjsmom:

Thank you.

Quoting kayandjsmom:

xtwistedxlovex
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 12:54 AM

I'm told he's an even mix of his father and I. I wouldn't know; I was never good at discerning that sort of thing.

lizard3731
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 7:07 AM

My dd and younger son look more like their dad.  My older son looks more like me.  My sons do have red hair, like my grandfather and my dh's sister.

RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:06 AM

my ds' look like me. my dd like her father. the boys have the paternal grandpas hairline.

luvnature
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 4:33 PM

dd is spitting image of me and my mom lol, pretty scary to have 3 generations that look exactly the same hahaha.

ds looks like my one bil (tall, blond hair and blue eyes).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN