Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

traveling help

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:46 PM
  • 2 Replies
My fiancee , Alex and myself are heading to Miami for MIL birthday dinner. So I was just wondering if any moms had any tips? We're flying first class so we don't really have to worry about space or the people next to us as much.

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
BoopBettyBoop
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Take what ever you need for the little one, don't know how old, but if car seat, stroller etc is needed let them check it for you.  Airlines still allow you to check items for babies/children at no cost.  The last time I flew with my kids when they were little I had a 7 month old.  There was no one in the seat next to me so they let me bring his car seat on the plane and we were able to have him in his seat the entire flight.  Bring a change of clothes and a plastic bag in case they get sick.  Mine did and I didn't have anything to put the icky clothes into.

hesmyking_alex
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Alex is 6 months old

Quoting BoopBettyBoop:

Take what ever you need for the little one, don't know how old, but if car seat, stroller etc is needed let them check it for you.  Airlines still allow you to check items for babies/children at no cost.  The last time I flew with my kids when they were little I had a 7 month old.  There was no one in the seat next to me so they let me bring his car seat on the plane and we were able to have him in his seat the entire flight.  Bring a change of clothes and a plastic bag in case they get sick.  Mine did and I didn't have anything to put the icky clothes into.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)