Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did you start to feel pregnant?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:43 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi i am about 2- 3 months pregnant all i have is cramps which have gone today in the first time in weeks, when did you start to feel pregnant? I just get so paranoid Thanks 

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:22 PM
Depends on what you mean by feel pregnant.

Morning sickness etc would be the first trimester if you don't have it feel blessed.

You won't FEEL anything till the baby kicks and that's 16-25 weeks depending on baby, placenta position and your weight.

I never felt pregnant with my dd till like the last 8 weeks
MamiJaAyla
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:33 PM

it depends on the pregnancy.  But in terms of feeling movements etc. honestly you don't even recognize it at first b/c its feels like gas.  With ds I felt something was up pretty early but with dd... I told the dr. he was crazy when he told me I was 4.5 months pregnant (he had to show me a sonogram pic).  I went b/c I fainted 2x's at work.

4x4x16mom
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Kicks from dd didn't start affecting me until 7 months.

Congrats!
pinkiebabii
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:41 PM
I started throwing up non stop at 6 weeks and had a bump by 8.
studentmommyy
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:44 PM

I felt pregnant even before I took the home test! Haha. I've only had morning sickness once in three months, but it was just...a feeling I guess. Especially since my period was suuuuper late. :) 

Vmiller2008
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:46 PM
I started getting cramps a week after conception... but didn't know I was pregnant until about 6 weeks.

I think feeling pregnant is mental b/c u don't necessarily feel pregnancy until u know u are. Then all the symptoms make sense.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)