Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People's choice award

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:06 PM
  • 12 Replies

Ok now I know that these award shows are on a tight schedule but did the people's choice award forget to give half the awards.  I was waiting for 3 catagories and none of them were even shown and on the website it doesn't list who won.  Not cool.

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
border7305
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Sorry Sweetie, the show was not cool too you! But I don't watch reality shows except for the CMAs. :)
mommy2boys03
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I normally don't either.  The only reason I watched was one of the shows I watch was up for 3 awards so I wanted to see if they won.  

Quoting border7305: Sorry Sweetie, the show was not cool too you! But I don't watch reality shows except for the CMAs. :)

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:34 PM

they should have had the list on their site...that is weird. maybe they will update it soon? what ones were you looking for?

Quoting mommy2boys03:

Ok now I know that these award shows are on a tight schedule but did the people's choice award forget to give half the awards.  I was waiting for 3 catagories and none of them were even shown and on the website it doesn't list who won.  Not cool.

Come join me at Serious Coupon Swappers.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:41 PM

I didn't even try to watch it, lol.

mommy2boys03
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

They do now.  About an hour after the show ended they posted the complete list.I had just wanted to go to bed.

Quoting aneela:

they should have had the list on their site...that is weird. maybe they will update it soon? what ones were you looking for?

Quoting mommy2boys03:

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 4:47 PM

Yeah they didn't actually SAY who won most of them... IMO its the PEOPLES Choice awards they should show all of them... They do all of them for the globes or the oscars!! I watched it JUST to see if Criminal Minds won and they never showed that award either!!! They didn't win but Lost to Castle AGAIN which I think is BS!!! LOL If anything NCIS should have won... I do not see how Castle can beat out NCIS AND Criminal minds!! I never hear ANYTHING about that freaking show!! BUT That is a Rant for later!! Sorry!!

mommy2boys03
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 5:38 PM

I was waiting to see how supernatural did.  I don't get how beauty and the beast beat them but who knows what happens.

Quoting indianamom1985:

Yeah they didn't actually SAY who won most of them... IMO its the PEOPLES Choice awards they should show all of them... They do all of them for the globes or the oscars!! I watched it JUST to see if Criminal Minds won and they never showed that award either!!! They didn't win but Lost to Castle AGAIN which I think is BS!!! LOL If anything NCIS should have won... I do not see how Castle can beat out NCIS AND Criminal minds!! I never hear ANYTHING about that freaking show!! BUT That is a Rant for later!! Sorry!!

border7305
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Quoting mommy2boys03:

I normally don't either.  The only reason I watched was one of the shows I watch was up for 3 awards so I wanted to see if they won.  

Quoting border7305: Sorry Sweetie, the show was not cool too you! But I don't watch reality shows except for the CMAs. :)

That's Cool, What show Sweetie?. I hope it wins for you.. :)
lovebugs_mom906
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:19 AM
I like Criminal Minds, but Castle is by far my favorite show!! I'm glad that it won :-)
You should watch it sometime, you might be surprised.

Quoting indianamom1985:

Fairegirl33
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:45 AM

i thought it was the boobs choice awards....  couple of those ladies looked like they had their shirts on backwards

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)