Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My Ds for the LONGEST time had an issue with watching My Little Pony: Friendship is magic, when it was my nieces turn to watch what she wanted before bed... He would ATTEMPT to throw a fit about it but He either watched it, did something else or went to bed... Period! If it was her turn he didn't get a choice, and Visa vera.

He eventually started to like it and this last weekend My Niece went home :( but today on the HUB they had a MLP:FIM Marathon and he got so FREAKING excited!!! He isn't allowed to watch a lot of tv during the day but I did record them for him so he could watch a couple a day or his one show before bed if he so chose, well ALL he has chosen to watch today is that! LMAO He cracks me up running around singing the MLP theme and asking if its ok for him to watch it!

Well his friend, Kingston, from next door came over today and Told him that it is a girls show... That they should watch Spiderman or batman... DS said ok and they watched Batman instead... but as soon as His friend left and he was allowed his 2nd 1/2 hr of tv he still chose MLP... I'm so happy he doesn't think its just a girls show or he doesn't care, either way it makes me smile!! He also loves Cars, Spiderman, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Batman!! LOL But he loves MLP and The littlest Pet shop too!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 2:00 AM
Replies (11-11):
yabbadabba07
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 7:13 PM
my three year old son spins around with his hands in the air every time the mlp theme song comes on and sings along. it's adorable
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN