Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Would you forgive your SO... *edit*

Posted by   + Show Post
If he cheated on you?

My boyfriend confessed to cheating on me yesterday. We have a 2 year old little girl together. I have no clue what to do right now, just like in a state of shock right now. His reason was, "I love being with you, but the sex isn't enjoyable." I'm just so torn, part of me wants to give him another chance, and the other part is disgusted every time I see him.

**Edit** I decided to forgive him, and we are taking it slow. He has drastically chranged and making strides to redeem himself. This is his last chance and of he does it again, I am done. Thank you all for the kind words.
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:35 PM
Replies (41-50):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 5:25 AM
I would forgive my husband but honestly if he said the things to me that are being said to you I would in no damn way continue a relationship.

mommieof1b4g
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 5:29 AM
Nope. Once a cheater always a cheater.
cntrdmom
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 5:31 AM
In the beginning probably not. Now after almost 8 years of marriage, 3 kids, and everything we've been through, I think I could at least try.
Andreaaa81
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this

The sex isn't enjoyable???????? If my husband said that to me he would never have sex again. Ever. With anyone. Cause I am pretty sure I would have his balls in my hand. 

How can you have sex with him again knowing that his dick has been in another woman and that he has enjoyed being with another woman and he probably will do it again. AND AND AND he is blaming YOU. Your boyfriend makes me mad. Please tell him that. 

.lovemybebes.
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 6:17 AM
Honestly, I can't even look at him without getting sick.

Quoting Andreaaa81:

The sex isn't enjoyable???????? If my husband said that to me he would never have sex again. Ever. With anyone. Cause I am pretty sure I would have his balls in my hand. 

How can you have sex with him again knowing that his dick has been in another woman and that he has enjoyed being with another woman and he probably will do it again. AND AND AND he is blaming YOU. Your boyfriend makes me mad. Please tell him that. 

Toonkasmommy
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 6:24 AM
Lol this. He's just effing disrespectful.

Quoting cLanief: Hell fucking no! Especially after his reasoning. That means he will most likely always cheat. Kick him in the balls and run!!!!
bubble_guts
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 6:25 AM
Ew

Go your separate ways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomOfMisters
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 7:11 AM

I wouldn't. That's a huge trust violation and health risk. He could have passed on a disease from her to you... Not trying to worry you, I'm sure you already thought of that. And sex is an important part of a relationship... If he says it isn't enjoyable, then that is a problem. IF you do decide to forgive him, I think you both need to change things up in the bedroom and figure out how to make it enjoyable so this doesn't happen again.

withsecond
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 7:26 AM
No, I couldn't forgive it.
The trust would be gone and there's no point in being with someone you can't trust.
Mammacra
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 7:27 AM
This

Quoting queenamy:

Quoting lesalmi: While I may have forgiven cheating... I wouldn't forgive that comment. If it's not enjoyable he will continue to do it.

my  thoughts exactly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)