Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Would you forgive your SO... *edit*

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:35 PM
  • 153 Replies
If he cheated on you?

My boyfriend confessed to cheating on me yesterday. We have a 2 year old little girl together. I have no clue what to do right now, just like in a state of shock right now. His reason was, "I love being with you, but the sex isn't enjoyable." I'm just so torn, part of me wants to give him another chance, and the other part is disgusted every time I see him.

**Edit** I decided to forgive him, and we are taking it slow. He has drastically chranged and making strides to redeem himself. This is his last chance and of he does it again, I am done. Thank you all for the kind words.
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AromaDrops33
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:39 PM
3 moms liked this
I could never forgive him.....ever.
lesalmi
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:40 PM
16 moms liked this
While I may have forgiven cheating... I wouldn't forgive that comment. If it's not enjoyable he will continue to do it.
ana.rivera9812
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Dnt think i could ever forgive him buht then again u never noe until ur in the situation i am so sorry to hear that
StormiAnn
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:43 PM
I agree with her! How hurtful of him to say :'(

Quoting lesalmi: While I may have forgiven cheating... I wouldn't forgive that comment. If it's not enjoyable he will continue to do it.
queenamy
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Quoting lesalmi: While I may have forgiven cheating... I wouldn't forgive that comment. If it's not enjoyable he will continue to do it.

my  thoughts exactly

_abeauty92
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with her.

Quoting StormiAnn: I agree with her! How hurtful of him to say :'(

cLanief
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:50 PM
8 moms liked this
Hell fucking no! Especially after his reasoning. That means he will most likely always cheat. Kick him in the balls and run!!!!
korra2013
I have forgiven cheating but that comment.. he would be out the door. Don't get me wrong cheating isn't ok but I'm no saint either

momma2b2008
2 moms liked this
Nope, but I would pack his shit for him.
amanda.lyn
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:55 PM
Nope...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN