Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hey All

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 12:46 AM
  • 5 Replies
Still haven't found the right moment to tell my mom, I'm very scared but I will soon. I live with my parents right now but I have decided I should move in with my boyfriend and his family because I know his mom will be supportive of it and I don't want to be pregnant around my brother and dad who are going to be upset and seeing the belly everyday may make that worse on them. I have been crying a lot lately just because I can't believe this is happening to me. I had plans to go off to college in fall and much more but I must deal with my actions and in the long run everything's going to be okay. It's so good to have people to share my thoughts with. Thanks so much girls.
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 1:38 AM

I hope your able to find the right moment to tell your mom soon.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 7:57 PM

I hope your family is supportive.  Now it is the baby who has priority, so whatever it takes to give the child a good life. ((hugs))

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Welcome!

I'd tell your parents, as soon as possible.  They may surprise you!

Reina13
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:50 PM

I agree with the above poster. Tell your parents as soon as you can. I know you are afraid but they might just surprise you. Good luck and congratulations. 

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Honesty is the best policy! Don't stop your dreams. You can still go to college, you have options.  Pregnant woman can and do go to college, you have to work harder is all. By getting daycare and working around the child. or
Have you thought about adoption?

Remember the shock will be the hardest to get through, once they see you becoming responsible for what happened they will support you more and more.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)