Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

how do i tell my sister in law stop being so a b****

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 2:58 AM
  • 30 Replies
how do i tell if my boyfriends little sister when she's not little she's 18 she so snobby she's a two faced to me to stop being a b**** when I go over to visit my in laws
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 2:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AF2011
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Well first of all she's not your sister in law. She's your boyfriend's sister. Maybe if she sit her down like an adult and talk to her and see what her problem is then maybe you guys will get somewhere.
-spork2.0-
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 3:02 AM
This

Quoting AF2011: Well first of all she's not your sister in law. She's your boyfriend's sister. Maybe if she sit her down like an adult and talk to her and see what her problem is then maybe you guys will get somewhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandH0611
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 3:13 AM
Your boyfriend needs to talk to her & you and her should sit down and figure out what the problem is.
gugu250
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 3:26 AM
2 moms liked this

How old are you?  I am asking because if you are matured, you should not be worried about your boyfriends sister. Why are you calling her sister in law? and his family 'in laws'? May be that what the little sister is picking up, that you are behaving like a wife.

Toonkasmommy
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 6:27 AM
I'm pretty blunt , so ask her wtf her problem is .
Mrs.MikeC
by Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 12:34 AM
2 moms liked this
My SIL is one. It's better off to leave it be. Kill her with kindness and act deaf, dumb and blind. Your boyfriend will see she's the problem, not you. She'll end up frying her own goose. Just keep bearing and gritting. It's not healthy to bicker all the time even if your right. Trust me, been there done that! It'll just make things worse, not better. Plus people like that like pushing other peoples buttons to get arise out of them. Deaf, dumb and blind is the answer;)
mommyof4lovey
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:30 PM
Lol wow you girls his not my bf his my
fiance now he had a talk to her told her what was her problem and she didn't say a shit she say I give you a call to this day he still waiting for that call she hasn't called lol
Pnukey
by Jennifer on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:00 PM

Quoting mommyof4lovey: how do i tell if my boyfriends little sister when she's not little she's 18 she so snobby she's a two faced to me to stop being a b**** when I go over to visit my in laws

Wait, so is he your boyfriend or your fiance? He needs to talk to his sis to find out. Since you said that didn't work the one time he tried it, just tell her to quit being a bitch.  Maybe reconsider how involved you want to be when they actually do become your inlaws. 

Pnukey
by Jennifer on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:00 PM

Quoting mommyof4lovey: Lol wow you girls his not my bf his my
fiance now he had a talk to her told her what was her problem and she didn't say a shit she say I give you a call to this day he still waiting for that call she hasn't called lol

OP says boyfriend. Yes, it matters.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:05 PM
There's really nothing you can do. You can't change her attitude or behavior. Maybe she just doesn't like you. I know that's stupid but you can't force her to be nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)