Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The Mad Hatter, VoodooVixen and Voodoo baby

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:15 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey everyone!

I am VoodooVixen. 

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

So many of you asked why I call my husband crazy.  Well when you get into his head there are a million and one different things going at the same time.  He is my Mad Hatter :)

Ever seen that funky picture of the stairs?  That is my husband's brain.

Now for my voodoo baby.  I call her that because she showed up out of nowhere and nothing but some mighty magic was making her go away!  I didn't know I was pregnant when I conceived her :)  I thought it was the flu.  So I went on with life as normal.  At the time I drank, smoked and was HIGHLY active.  After I found out I was pregnant everyone told me to not get excited since I would probably miscarry.  But that baby girl was strong!  So she is my voodoo baby :)

I am into all sorts of things dealing with the occult.  I love zombies, so does voodoo baby, horror movies, vampires, and things like that.  My favorite author is Anne Rice. 

I don't really know what else to say. :)  So I say hello!

by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:25 PM

Hello! Welcome! I enjoyed your intro post. :) 

jconney80
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Welcome to the group! 

VoodooVixen
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad I could entertain!

Quoting Bmat:

Hello! Welcome! I enjoyed your intro post. :) 

WillVon
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 10:53 PM
I would love to sit with you in person haha, you sound like a blast! And you have somewhat the same story of your voodoo baby. I thought my dd was just the flu too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VoodooVixen
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 10:56 PM

In real life I am a bit more reserved.  Sitting behind a keyboard really allows my inner person to flow much more easily.  I write things better than I say them.

Quoting WillVon: I would love to sit with you in person haha, you sound like a blast! And you have somewhat the same story of your voodoo baby. I thought my dd was just the flu too.

Bmat
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:22 AM

I did, too, for my first!  LOL!

Quoting WillVon: I would love to sit with you in person haha, you sound like a blast! And you have somewhat the same story of your voodoo baby. I thought my dd was just the flu too.

WillVon
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Same here. I can be pretty quiet

Quoting VoodooVixen:

In real life I am a bit more reserved.  Sitting behind a keyboard really allows my inner person to flow much more easily.  I write things better than I say them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VoodooVixen
by Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:56 AM

watch out when you get to know me :)  I tend to talk a lot then.

Quoting WillVon: Same here. I can be pretty quiet

Quoting VoodooVixen:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)