Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Is he telling the truth?

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 1:36 AM
  • 7 Replies

My boyfriend and i been together for 4 yrs.. I was wondering that when he told me that he had chat apps on hes phone but it wasnt him that he says hes brother was using hes phone while he was asleep and that he didnt know til i ask him if he had anything new on hes phone ..He says he used to have the chat apps but that it was long time ago (in 2010) and that he forgot the password and that he nevers go on it.. He has cheated on me before i was pregnant and since he found out that i was pregnant and he said he promise he wont do that anymore..He saw me worried and sad and thinking if he was but he kept saying it wasnt him that hes being honest and that he'll buy me and promise ring..he keep saying trust me and believe me but he gets mad cuz i kinda dont idk then he lets me see hes phone like outta nowhere idk but what do yah think is he telling the truth? should i trust him and believe him?

by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Secretly101
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:30 AM
I would be very careful...if you want a relationship with him then give him the benefit of the doubt but if he continues to be a repeat offender I would seriously consider giving him the boot. You don't need that stress.
NicoleJudy
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:39 AM
I think that if you're feeling suspicious then there's probably a good reason why. Listen to your gut.
Linda733
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:42 AM

It's possible but for me once a cheater always a cheater. I do know of couples that have made it passed a cheating spouse and have a great relationship. As for a promise ring..seriously? You guys are not in highschool. Why not an engagement ring honey? 

texansmommy
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this
OK so he's already cheated once, he's most likely to cheat again.
Having said that, I met my SO on a dating site and apparently before we got together he had signed up for a lot of them. He still gets emails about, "view your matches" and shit. I tried to help him delete them but it seems impossible to do so on the mobile site. So it's possible his brother used his phone and he's getting messages about it; however, my gut feeling from reading this post is that he's a lying, cheating POS.
Jenn3194
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 3:53 AM

I always have a gut feeling all the time but hes never on the phone when im here with him he doesnt have hes phone locked and he doesnt mind if i look thur hes phone idk maybe he could delete stuff (me and my negative mind) he has it on ringer just to prove hes not doing anything wrong  and he shows me who hes txtn and he says if he did cheated he would of told me but he says hes not cuz he promise hes daughter..

Jenn3194
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 4:01 AM

i think i shouldnt be worried cuz i see him everyday and we live together and if he is or not idk on those date chat sites he wont see them in person or talk to him thur hes phone cuz spending time with us/hes family and he never uses it all the time..

Jenn3194
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 4:04 AM

Why would he tell me the date of sign marriage papers and get married ? like is it suppose to be suprise or he has to purpose 1st? im confused

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN