Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Date Night!

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 7:46 AM
  • 4 Replies
Dh and I are going on our first date since our 6 month old has been born. Eeeek, I don't want to leave him! Anyway, we are going for a couples massage, followed by a eucalyptus steam shower, and chocolate covered strawberries with champagne.

After we leave the spa we are supposed to go to dinner, and then Lowes home improvement store. I don't know if I will be able to do all of that, because I'm probably going to want to get back to the baby.

When was the last time you went on I date with your SO?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BUMBLEscumble
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Granted I just ended a long term relationship.... but that being said.... in the past (almost) 7 years.... I couldn't tell you when we even enjoyed eachother's company in the home together.

Rain2Rinse
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:55 AM
That's awful. That being the case, I'm glad the relationship ended. Hopefully when you are ready to enter into a new relationship, it will be happy, healthy, and filled with fun dates! :)

Quoting BUMBLEscumble:

Granted I just ended a long term relationship.... but that being said.... in the past (almost) 7 years.... I couldn't tell you when we even enjoyed eachother's company in the home together.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BUMBLEscumble
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:19 AM

For some reason... I fail to see any of that in my future.

I'm having a hard time looking beyond the next hour.

Quoting Rain2Rinse: That's awful. That being the case, I'm glad the relationship ended. Hopefully when you are ready to enter into a new relationship, it will be happy, healthy, and filled with fun dates! :)

Quoting BUMBLEscumble:

Rain2Rinse
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
You're just not ready. Once you heal from your hurt, maybe you'll feel differently. But, hey, maybe you won't. You can always date yourself :)

Quoting BUMBLEscumble:

For some reason... I fail to see any of that in my future.

I'm having a hard time looking beyond the next hour.

Quoting Rain2Rinse: That's awful. That being the case, I'm glad the relationship ended. Hopefully when you are ready to enter into a new relationship, it will be happy, healthy, and filled with fun dates! :)

Quoting BUMBLEscumble:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)