Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

In need of prayers (possible tmi)

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:51 AM
  • 6 Replies
My mom went in for an annual pap and it came back abnormal. They said it was dysplasia and they did a biopsy, an ultrasound, and colonoscopy. (sp) she just got a phone call on the results of the ultrasound last night. They found a febrile (sp) tumor that is 4cm on her uterus. They explained how the uterus is only about 6cm so it's almost the same size. They believe it to be benign and told her options are to start progesterone or do a hysterectomy. Just please pray that everything works out for the better and that my mom will be okay in the end of all this. TIA
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BUMBLEscumble
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:59 AM

I am sorry pumpkin.  My faith is lacking a little these days, but I offer you completely what I may have to offer in the hopes that our combined support may be enough to pull you through to a better day.

RADmomma
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Thinking of you
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Hopefully its benign and she can make the best choice for her
goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
They are looking into the hysterectomy but want to get as much info as they can about it before making that decision

Quoting calsmom62: Hopefully its benign and she can make the best choice for her
goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Thank you. I appreciate all of what anyone can give in positive thoughts and prayers.

Quoting BUMBLEscumble:

I am sorry pumpkin.  My faith is lacking a little these days, but I offer you completely what I may have to offer in the hopes that our combined support may be enough to pull you through to a better day.

goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Thank you

Quoting RADmomma: Thinking of you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN