Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

me me me

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:03 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone! I want to introduce myself. My name is Olivia I go by Lyv though. I have 3 kids my girls are Dallas(8), Sierra(6), my son is Charlie(4). I am in a new relationship with a man named Cody he has 2 boys Brandon(6) and Dondon(2). I met him through my best friend aka his sister. I grew up in a little town called Mexia and I currently live 30 mins from there in a smaller town called Mart. Been here for less than a month but have already turned into a big Mart Panthers fan! I am a major Texas Longhorns fan. Hook em horns! I love to fish, hunt, go muddin', race cars, work on cars, fly, and crochet! I do not deal with drama at all! Hope to make some friends... Im an open book.
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RKL10
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:05 PM
I love to fish and hunt too!!! Grew up in the country will do that too you I guess haha
pinkfirefairy
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:16 PM
Lol yup! I am a very country girl. And I clean my own kills too. My ex would tell me to get out and he would do it and I was like "naw get out of my way... I killed it, I clean it, I cook it!"

Quoting RKL10: I love to fish and hunt too!!! Grew up in the country will do that too you I guess haha
RKL10
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Haha nice I haven't been hunting since I was a teenager and we didn't get anything that day. And now I don't live in the country anymore sadly but I love camping and anything outdoors hopefully we will be moving back to the country either this year or next

Quoting pinkfirefairy: Lol yup! I am a very country girl. And I clean my own kills too. My ex would tell me to get out and he would do it and I was like "naw get out of my way... I killed it, I clean it, I cook it!"

Quoting RKL10: I love to fish and hunt too!!! Grew up in the country will do that too you I guess haha
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jan. 12, 2014 at 4:54 PM

Nice to meet you Lyv!  Welcome to Cm!

pinkfirefairy
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you very much!♥

Quoting taKENheart:

Nice to meet you Lyv!  Welcome to Cm!

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 5:46 PM

Welcome Lyv, very nice to meet you. My name is Shaquanna and I am a wife and mom to five kids (1 girl and 4 boys)

You sound like a very fun person even though I don't do any of those things, lol. I do agree with the no drama though. I hope you enjoy yourself on cafemom.

jconney80
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Welcome to the group! What kinds of animals have you hunted before? I want to learn to hunt one day for meat

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:55 PM
Hello Lyv,what do you like to do for fun?
Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:58 PM

Welcome! This is a good group.

pinkfirefairy
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:07 AM
Deer, squirell, rabbit, hog, elk and buffalo.

Quoting jconney80:

Welcome to the group! What kinds of animals have you hunted before? I want to learn to hunt one day for meat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)