Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

wow, allot to process but

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:08 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
So my sdd is 21 and in a relationship with a 34 yr old who has 7 kiddos. She has informed us of this today. ( live in diff states ) .. She lives with him and the kids and has taken all full responsibility of step mom. Im very proud of her for accepting the kids as her own. She informed me.the kids know me and her dad as grandma and grandpa. Lol a little new to me but ai will welcome them with open arms. Just shock i guess. Lol
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:11 PM
2 moms liked this

What fun for you to have 7 new grandchildren all at once! :)

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:13 PM

wow thats a lot to process  as long as she is happy who is anyone to judge 

taKENheart
by Flovely on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh wow!  That is a lot to process.  I wouldn't know how to react to all of that at once, lol. I'm sure you did a better job than I would have with it all. 
Are they married?  I don't know how I would feel about the grandma and grandpa thing yet but I see you are taking it pretty well, lol. 

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Not married yet but live together and plan on it. :) i accept it. Its just wow lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh wow!  That is a lot to process.  I wouldn't know how to react to all of that at once, lol. I'm sure you did a better job than I would have with it all. 
Are they married?  I don't know how I would feel about the grandma and grandpa thing yet but I see you are taking it pretty well, lol. 

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:52 PM
Not judging at all.. :) Im very happy she is finally happy. She had a rough childhood.

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

taKENheart
by Flovely on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:07 PM

That's great that you accept it.  As long as she's happy that's all that matters.  How nice to have a big family!

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Not married yet but live together and plan on it. :) i accept it. Its just wow lol

Quoting taKENheart:

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:19 PM
With us, she is one of 6 kiddos so its normal for her lol. Her step kiddos are around the same ages as her siblings ...

Quoting taKENheart:

That's great that you accept it.  As long as she's happy that's all that matters.  How nice to have a big family!

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Not married yet but live together and plan on it. :) i accept it. Its just wow lol

Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Flovely on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow!  That's really cool!

Quoting DallasCowboys81: With us, she is one of 6 kiddos so its normal for her lol. Her step kiddos are around the same ages as her siblings ...

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting taKENheart:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
:-) Oh wow!
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 5:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh I didn't mean it to you just in general

I wish them the best. :-)

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Not judging at all.. :) Im very happy she is finally happy. She had a rough childhood.

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)