Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

9 DAYS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 1:30 AM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

I SERIOUSLY ONLY HAVE 9 DAYS TIL I GET TO MEET MY LITTLE GIRL!?!?!? OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!!! I still have NO carseat, only ONE bag of diapers, AND HER AREA AND BASSINET IN OUR ROOM IS STILL PILED UP WITH STUFF I HAD TO GO THREW!!!! AHHHHHH!!! LOL I know I'll get most of it done but wow!!! I really need to get some stuff done tomorrow!! I don't know what I'm gonna do about the carseat since I am now BROKE! But I'm sure I'll figure it out... I hope... LOL I did NOT realize it was getting so close!!! I've gotta calm down!! HELP!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nickysnooks
by Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 1:50 AM

Get family to help you get everything together. I was crazy with nesting with my pregnancies expecially at the very end. You'll get it done :) congrats!

AF2011
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 1:53 AM
You had nine months and you didn't get a car seat?!! Wow
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 1:55 AM

well 7 month coz I didn't know I was prego til I was already 14 wks but YEAH!!! I have lost my ever loving mind!!!! The MOST Important thing I did NOT get!!! I cannot believe it either!!!

Quoting AF2011: You had nine months and you didn't get a car seat?!! Wow

CafeMom Tickers
withsecond
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Go to Wal Mart and get a seat because you obviously can't bring that sweet bundle of joy home without it.
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Gotta get some $$ to go get it!! I should be able to go pick one up this weekend!! LOL I still can't believe I forgot To get one!!

Quoting withsecond: Go to Wal Mart and get a seat because you obviously can't bring that sweet bundle of joy home without it.

CafeMom Tickers
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Congratulations!!

Calm down everything will work out fine. Like another poster said the most important thing right now is to get the car seat because those things can be a pain in the butt when figuring out how to properly hook up and of course the hospital will not let baby go if you don't have one.

Hope you get everything done before baby arrives and good luck with the delivery. Wishing you a healthy baby.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Jan. 15, 2014 at 3:41 PM

Ahhh! Exciting. Don't worry, things will get done.

Aamy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 3:44 PM

......... sorry but that is down right scary. It should of been one of the FIRST things you thought of and gotten. Sounds like you need to sit down and think about priorities. Lacking something so important and NEEDED all because you "forgot"......

Quoting indianamom1985:

Gotta get some $$ to go get it!! I should be able to go pick one up this weekend!! LOL I still can't believe I forgot To get one!!

Quoting withsecond: Go to Wal Mart and get a seat because you obviously can't bring that sweet bundle of joy home without it.

HazelBug
by Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 3:56 PM
How do you know you only have 9 days? Most babies are not born on their due dates. Unless you are having a planned c-section or an induction then it is likely to be any time between 37 weeks to 42 weeks pregnant. I went almost 42 weeks. (Also, unless you have a medical condition, I would advise against induction for a late baby. They lead to more c-sections and more interventions during labor.)
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 11:59 PM

My Priorities are FINE thank you... I spent a TON of time trying to find the Right carseat and did a TON of research But I FORGOT to actually PAY for the darn thing... But I also was expecting my sister to get it for me but she hasn't and probably won't be able to now... so yeah I FORGOT the carseat... But its not that I didn't care because I wanted to make sure I could get one that would last longer RF and had a good rating... But things happen and the whole 9 days started me into panicking a little But As of tomorrow I will HAVE a carseat, the one I found that fit all of the things I wanted and Needed to keep her safe!

Quoting Aamy:

......... sorry but that is down right scary. It should of been one of the FIRST things you thought of and gotten. Sounds like you need to sit down and think about priorities. Lacking something so important and NEEDED all because you "forgot"......

Quoting indianamom1985:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)